Errol Spence Jr would consider fighting Amir Khan

Mofo2

The American makes the first defence of the IBF welterweight title he prised away from Brook against former Khan opponent Lamont Peterson on January 20. Khan has put Spence Jr on his three-fight wishlist as he looks to regain a world title under Matchroom Boxing and having boxed in America for the last five years, could get a shot at the Texan known as 'The Truth'.

"It's something I would consider," Spence Jr exclusively told Sky Sports, when asked about facing Khan.

"He's a big name too, so if my manager came to me with that, I would consider it and talk with my coaches about it. I don't see why not, why it can't take place.

On 1/11/2018 at 3:45 PM, mexfighter said:

errol spence would be the new swift garcia...cherry picker, if he fights a mere con.

If khan beats thurman  spence shouldnt fight khan cuz he is a cherry picker? 

Fawwkumean :pms

Uh neegas is NOT lining up to challenge EJ you think he gets “runtime” in less time straight up ? 

You crazy 

no question khan fight issa  not a highlight but if he can get a win over a name EJ might not have much to chose from as he heads the line in avoidance

mudder faukers shook  cant blame EJ