Wilfred Benitez

GRIM

• WBF OG

i've told the story of when i met bobby chacon around 10 years ago.  i was at a Friday Night Fights in Camp Pendleton when i saw him in the crowd.  I went up to him and said, "hey, bobby chacon.....i'm a huge fan of yours, one of the best fights i've ever seen was your 4th fight with bazooka limon."

his eyes lit up, got a huge smile from ear to ear then said, "bvgklaweri dskferkgj  dfkl fdjkd  oikjf kdjf dkljf lk lkjd lfkjdklfj dlkj cfierioecmj q dfjk wekr".

I had no idea what he was saying and i felt really bad as he spoke.  i couldn't understand a word he was saying but i kept nodding (pretending to understand him) and smiling.  I had to cut him off by saying "well, ok bobby....i'll let you return to watching the fights" because it was very depressing.

he passed away last year, unfortunately.

its hard to tell a fighter when its time stop Glen says if he had listened to the nay sayers he never would have gotten to where he is , so why tell him what to do now, Roy is another guy who says when he is ready not when anyone else is and remember the myth was after his buddy Gman got crippled Roy was scared to ever let himself end up that way . fighters that reach top level are cut from a different cloth , alpha world beater mentality  even seeing guys like Benitez and McClellan  it doesnt deter it 

• WBF OG
10 hours ago, JosueB said:

Yet you continually criticize fighters who are defensively responsible :chin

i criticize fighters who are boring and use defense with no pop.

i've said it a million times, boxers who use offense as defense are my type of fighters....chavez, finito,  leonard, etc.

they are all perfectly fine mentally.