blackrican23

Mikey Garcia vs. Robert Easter Unification Next, Says Sulaiman

JoshB

2 fights in a row now that mikey fights a guy coming off a lackluster performance.

I'm tempted to say that if Easter looked good in his last fight & won impressively Garcia wouldn't be fighting him.

mexfighter

people criticize him for not unifying belts, now he's going to do it, and now hes cherry picking.

fuck off, puto.

• Upvote 1

JoshB

it's just a little trend i noticed in his last two fights that's all, i guess one can't look too much into it.

Robert Easter Jr is a Broner protege , in the stands at his fights you can see Broner shouting instructions loudly as if Easter is his little student or something. Easter likes to use that shell/shoulder style to land pot shots when guys get close & just like Broner it leads to him strugggling with guys who apply lots of pressure & throw a lot of punches. Mikey wins dominantly here. Maybe afterwards they can make the Loma fight although i won't get my hopes up.

blackrican23
10 hours ago, mexfighter said:

people criticize him for not unifying belts, now he's going to do it, and now hes cherry picking.

fuck off, puto.

he been riding mikeys nuts for years :slobkilla  he took floyds spot in diarrhea ville between his ears   

blackrican23
8 hours ago, JoshB said:

it's just a little trend i noticed in his last two fights that's all, i guess one can't look too much into it.

Robert Easter Jr is a Broner protege , in the stands at his fights you can see Broner shouting instructions loudly as if Easter is his little student or something. Easter likes to use that shell/shoulder style to land pot shots when guys get close & just like Broner it leads to him strugggling with guys who apply lots of pressure & throw a lot of punches. Mikey wins dominantly here. Maybe afterwards they can make the Loma fight although i won't get my hopes up.

what? :rofl