Horn Vs Crawford

LMWBXR

• Members
On 6/6/2018 at 5:45 AM, JoshB said:

Wow a thread on Boxing! We dont get many of those!

Can't help but think this is a mismatch. Crawford gonna punish Horn i think it might be a stoppage.

Horn was apprehensive about taking this fight, we kept hearing that he was demanding a ridiculous sum of money to fight Crawford. It wouldn't suprise me if he decides to come in overweight on purpose so he has an extra size advantage on Saturday. More cushion for those blows hes gonna be taking.

LOL -   That is why I made a thread on boxing... for old times sake lmao :cheah

I'm not sure if it will be a stoppage but I think Crawford has the edge.  It would be utter BS if Horn came in overweight but I know sometimes antics go down.  Watch out for the undercard and Gabriel Flores jr ... he is from Stockton CA not too far from us, and he is a great up and comer.  Sometimes the undercards are the best part. :esmile

• WBF OG

I'm thinking his statement will be "See, the robbery vs pac proves i'm mediocre, at best."

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/10/2018 at 7:33 AM, JoshB said:

Horn can't compete with the very top guys in the division. If he decides to step up & fight a big name again I think he should look to fight guys like Jesse Vargas, Sadam Ali & Broner. He should stay away from  Spence,Garcia & Thurman etc who would give him another embarrasing loss.

Even Jesse Vargas may give him a run for his money.  I expected a little more from him when he fought Crawford.  You and @mexfighter called it. :nice

• Upvote 1