David Haye - I announce my retirement from professional boxing

blackrican23

57 minutes ago, GRIM said:

Meh! the height of his career was chasing Klitschko around.

Wit a lil bad pinky toe :princess best career win morneck no doubt  

Best cruiserweight in the world in his day. Not seen many better at CW. Threw it all away for a division he wasnt a natural in plus all the dollar sloshing around. Likes to pretend he is "from the streets" but he actually had a middle-class upbringing. No one wil miss him now - a sad legacy and will be remembered more for his shameless ducking outta fights with faux injuries than his prowess at CW.

Good riddance. He now has a stable of up'n comers under the "Hayemaker Ringstar" banner inc HW Joe Joyce and MMA 'star' MVP who has now won 2 boxing matches by KO.

See my Week-24 posts for the action...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haye was a quality operator and no matter how fucked up the final years of his career have been, he dominated a division and became a World Champion in another!!

So fucking happy my hometown boy Tony Bellew was the one to finish it off though :D

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, JoshB said:

Yes we should all take a moment & give thanks to Tony Bellew for ridding us of David Haye for good. Amen.

Tbf Bellew has taken as much shit as Haye as over the years; even now he is looked at with derision by many!