Ricky Hatton reckons Tyson Fury vs Tony Bellew is ON

Mofo2

Speculation has been rife that the two stars could lock horns in the coming months. And Hatton - who lets Fury train in his gym - says a Brit mega clash might definitely be on the cards. 

He exclusively told Starsport: “I keep hearing he’s going to fight Tony Bellew. “I’ve not seen Fury - he has not been in the gym as I think he is in Marbella. 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/boxing/714391/Ricky-Hatton-Tyson-Fury-Tony-Bellew-Boxing-news-gossip?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-star-boxing+(Daily+Star+%3A%3A+Boxing)

• Upvote 1

If bellew can shut up another loud mouth he will have been everything mofo ever claimed him to be and then some :bow

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

If bellew can shut up another loud mouth he will have been everything mofo ever claimed him to be and then some :bow

I reckon if Bellew fights Fury next he will stop him, at this point in his comeback he is there for the taking;  Fury looked awful against Seferi and  his physical shape I would liken to a sack of potatoes!!!