Parker looking for redemption against Whyte

JosueB

• WBF OG

By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker will be looking for redemption against WBC #1 Dillian Whyte when they clash at the 02 Arena London on July 29.

“In our last couple of fights, our offense has become a bit dormant,” Parker’s trainer Kevin Barry told the Herald on Sunday. “It’s time to wake it up. We need to pick our moments against Dillian. We won’t need to chase him, we know he’s going to be there. It’s no secret this is a dangerous fight for Joseph but it’s also a very dangerous fight for Dillian Whyte. This is our redemption fight!”

https://fightnews.com/parker-looking-for-redemption-against-whyte/24985

I am liking Whyte for this fight, he is been waiting for a big opportunity and he wont waste it - next up will be Joshua then! 

• WBF OG

I'm leaning towards Parker myself. I think his handspeed will be a factor. Looks like Kell Brook just pulled out of his fight on this card.

I lost faith in Parker, he was too casual in the Joshua fight, he did not fight like it was a pivotal fight of his career.

• Upvote 1

Parker is a decent fighter, but im not sure that he will be able to cope with the pressure that Whyte will put on him; he is unlike any other fighter in the division, he has absolutely no fear what so ever!!!   

Parker was able to trouble AJ a bit more than I anticipated with his “boxing “

whyte too brave for his chin , parker back in the ko column