GRIM

Easter V Garcia Discussions

GRIM

Weight in!

If Easter boxes, uses his height and reach to his advantage he wins :yess 

JoshB

It seems like Easters only advantage is height & reach. Mikey is overall the much more skilled guy, better jab, gets hit less & i even think he's a bit more athletic than Easter. Easter has struggled against smaller fighters before, Fortuna and Shafikov had no problem getting past his jab & making life difficult for him. Those guys are more aggresive than Mikey though & they are both soutpaws. Mikey is patient cautious & likes to work behind his jab. Maybe for this fight he will up his aggression though & get inside on Easter. If so we might actually see a sustained body attack from Mikey which would be something cause it doesn't seem like he targets the body very much. No bets for me.

mexfighter

grim, mikey will draw him into an inside fight.  mikey will counter him and hit that long torso of his all night long.  look for bunny to piss blood like meldrick taylor.

GRIM
2 hours ago, mexfighter said:

grim, mikey will draw him into an inside fight

Yeah I know Mex, thats why I went with the "If" he uses height and reach. But more than Mikey drawing him in I think he is going to want to fight to prove a point and draw himself in, and that might be a big mistake. 

• Upvote 1

blackrican23
4 hours ago, GRIM said:

Yeah I know Mex, thats why I went with the "If" he uses height and reach. But more than Mikey drawing him in I think he is going to want to fight to prove a point and draw himself in, and that might be a big mistake. 

yep as soon as he gets clipped good Bunny will be back warrin , but damn IF the light comes on mikey could be in trouble crazy size disadvantage 

GRIM

Welp, he tried, but needed a bit more than the jab to head and body for proximity control.

blackrican23

experience , timing , balance and footwork  can be a beautiful combination :clap 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2