Humbled

blackrican23

I did not like the outcome, I looked at the fight from a casual fan's point of view, 3G worked harder, Canelo responded to 3G and rarely initiated. If the fight was judged by hear and who seemed to want it more, 3G won. The main contributing factors to Canelo winning as far as I'm concerned are, Golden Boy's event, Golden Boy's fighter, and Golden Boy's city.

• Like 1

Damn G , I saw Canelo come forward from opening bell to the close not sure rarely initiated  is right choice 

3Gs own trainer felt he lost Golden Boy paying him too? :madlol

Coming forward is good, but one still have to throw and land and be effective with the coming forward, "not saying Canelo did not throw and land"  but coming forward is an attribute that is greater rewarded if no one throws or lands a punch, then the one coming forward and pressing the issue can be rewarded for the aggressive pressure.

The fight was close, and in the end 3G after the fact could have done a bit more, but at this level of competition one also has a responsibility to his self to not get knocked out by taking risks.

• Like 1

Coming forward in the manner Canelo did last night rarely initiating doesnt fit , it was very effective aggression , flicking a jab off the back foot will always pad punch stats but not tell true story of the fight

its 1-1 lets go 3rd