Khan Considering $5M Top Rank Offer To Fight Crawford 3/23

blackrican23

Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com that promoter Bob Arum’s Top Rank Inc. has offered Khan a $5 million guarantee to challenge Terence Crawford for Crawford’s WBO welterweight title March 23 at Madison Square Garden.

Funny Al Haymon is  such a fool , not only does he have his top rivals cash maker ( crawford/ TR ) over a barrel  by having all the legit welters signed  to Pbc BUT HE HAS TR OVER PAYING LIKE FUK for ANOTHER FIGHTER SIGNED TO HIM  cause theres nobody else to fight :madlol

I aint so stooopid , signed joshybullshit 

Crawford is a top draw right now, him fighting sub par opponents will but his career slightly, he needs the big fight against a real worthy opponent. But the picking is slim for him right now. And I know the other welter blokes might not openly admit it but they don’t want any of him right now.

I read just last week that they reached out to Angel and his son the “Gift” but got no reply :?

Where did I say he was signed to haymon I said he is an advisor as khan said himself

you trying to jump and say something I didnt say except money makes money something you no shit about 

he is floyds advisor too is floyd signed to him lmao but. I bet they make money stii

stay un your broke lane hating on another millionare black man :lolatyou 

Nah it was a long babble of bullshit , short posts  I read , those ones where you put all your effort into get ignored 

win my dick on your tonsils? Nah I will pass

• WBF OG

Bud's going to have to navigate hi-me munguia waters if he wants to fight a "name". Easy win, too.