Fury got KO'd ?

blackrican23

• WBF OG

its never really 10 seconds.  the ref never counts exactly like a clock, their counts are usually slower.  oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, twoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i've never really checked but i'm thinking an average 10 count probably goes for 15 seconds or more. 

• WBF OG

also, i'm sure fury was listening to the ref's count so he took advantage and got up at 8 when it was really 12-13 already.

they all do.

oh I agree on counts being all over , havent watched it yet you saw it ?

at the 10 in that pic looks like fury  is almost up but how long did it take to start count 

• WBF OG

i haven't watched the fight.

reminds me of don king complaining about Tyson knocking down Buster Douglass and a long count.

Bro that was extra long time , king had legit beef . Wilder isnt complaining that I heard I seen this and wanted to ask but seens only the haymon supporter joshybullshit wasted money on it  . No need to hear his stooopid reply we all know he dont know wtf he is looking at 

Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 'Direct Rematch' Fight Sanctioned by WBC

The WBC has sanctioned a "direct" rematch between current heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury. The two fought out a controversial draw on Saturday, December 1. Per BBC Sport the WBC announced there was "unanimous agreement"  to sanction the rematch.

The statement also said the rematch will take into account the mandatory status of the division: "Wilder and Fury gave boxing one of the best fights in the heavyweight division in a long time, which has created tremendous popular demand for the fans to see a rematch."The WBC is happy to confirm a direct rematch has been approved and will create in a ruling which will also consider the mandatory status of the division."

Source!

• Like 1