AMIR KHAN'S BIZARRE KELL BROOK BLAST: "THERE'S TALK ABOUT HIM BEING GAY"

blackrican23

"How much confidence does this guy have? I’ve been told by numerous guys that he’s not a confident guy...There's talk about him being gay,” Khan said in the video interview. “If you are a real man, come out and say it, 'you know, I'm gay and it is what it is.’ Come on out and tell the truth....If he's a confident man, he needs to come out and tell the world who he really is...”

Khan then referenced a 2014 incident where Brook, in Spain vacationing with his pregnant wife, was stabbed in the leg and suffered a deep, dangerous laceration. According to Khan’s not-so- indirect claims, the injury was due to Brook making a romantic move on an unwilling male.

“Tell us what happened when he got stabbed that one time,” Khan demanded, “...was it because he tried...to get on with some poor guy...These are things I've been told by his own camp...He's living a crazy life.” 

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article36384.html

• Like 1

So sayeth the good muslim boi...who a few weeks after his wedding was caught knocking one out while Skyping a 'model' . Freely available online. We can all sling mud at each other, just sign for the fight Khan, FFS. Or sign for the Bud fight, and retire (injured).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

If you are a real man, come out and say it, 'you know, I'm gay and it is what it is.

Uhhh something wrong with that statement, real men ain't gay. :gay

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, selij said:

So sayeth the good muslim boi...who a few weeks after his wedding was caught knocking one out while Skyping a 'model' . Freely available online. We can all sling mud at each other, just sign for the fight Khan, FFS. Or sign for the Bud fight, and retire (injured).

after this slander khan gotta fight him!!!!? FFS Crawford will beat him up for 5 mil rumor has it..... khan will get 10 mil for brook I read. its a no brainer beat brook for more money = more money vs Bud if he wins :meh