KOVALEV VS YARDE

GRIM

WEIGH-IN ALERT: SERGEY KOVALEV 174.6 ANTHONY YARDE 173.9
Yarde's first real test, and possibly Kovalev's last fight.
Yarde looks a bit like Spence :? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

Interested to see if not believing in sparring is right formula for YardE

Never heard of this belief of Yard about less sparring. But we'll find out I guess.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, GRIM said:

Never heard of this belief of Yard about less sparring. But we'll find out I guess.

Can’t say I wasn’t impressed with YardE, dude literally went from the streets to world class and nearly won , that being said he needs a better trainer and training to be a factor against the under 36 group in his weight class . He doesn’t even possess a jab just basic 101 stuff  

• Like 1

Your bullshit breakdown crackhead, I keep money why do I need to bet ? 

Your penny bets help you eat I don’t have that problem 

Ooooh such a genius! You must be the only guy that bet on Kovlaev !!!:slobkilla :madlol

such an insider puzzling how your a broke loser :lolling

up at 6 am crying lmao 

Most punches landed by a Kovalev Opponent:

Anthony Yarde - 132 in 11 rounds

Isaac Chilemba - 127 in 12 rounds

Andre Ward  - 116 in 12 rounds

I will leave this here since distance IQ and setting up offense was such a problem :buttlicker

got you?  You got yourself, Kovlaev got 40 fights over hundred rds  in championship fights , such an inept challenger did what a bunch others couldn’t 

you don’t know shit about boxing  :tup

Oh yea crackhead where did I use the word outstanding I saw the fight and broke it down  , in English above your just looking stupid as usual :meh

nothing you claimed happened , sorry we know you dont know shit about boxing but you don’t have to keep reenforcing it  

we get it 

• Like 1

How about you post your evidence using the Kovlaev fight  show us :

no IQ

his struggle to get his offense off

his inability to control distance 

The rest of your babble is easy to see so we don’t need to see him hands low shoulder rolling 

wont hold my breath 

1 hour ago, blackrican23 said:

How about you post your evidence using the Kovlaev fight  show us :

no IQ

his struggle to get his offense off

his inability to control distance 

The rest of your babble is easy to see so we don’t need to see him hands low shoulder rolling 

wont hold my breath 

Nobody cares about any uber drivers, we saw him at the highest level, show us those things you said he couldn’t do in the only fight he had that matters stop being so scared :scared

Instead of wasting time playing games with reputation you should save face and prove your “ points “ 

but I get it , your  bullshit gets called and you get all chicken shit  

in a fight what do you do run ? :madlol

• Downvote 1

What’s the problem crackhead are you living in the Corolla already?

smh find a nice spot under a bridge to spend the night , dont want you getting raped :madlol

I know you can’t back up your bullshit , no worries crackhead nate I ain’t losing no sleep, you been fulla shit for years :lolatyou

• Downvote 1

Well we knew YardE couldn't box, but he's proved he cant fight now, too. He had Kov beat in R8 and couldn't finish him off - Kov's corner clearly said 'take one more blow like that and I'm pulling you out' - but YardE had gassed and made a shambles of R9.

Difficult to see where YardE goes from here as he's been found out. He will never beat a 'proper' boxer at World level and unless he wants to drop back to EU level doesn't have much of a future (for me).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, selij said:

Well we knew YardE couldn't box, but he's proved he cant fight now, too. He had Kov beat in R8 and couldn't finish him off - Kov's corner clearly said 'take one more blow like that and I'm pulling you out' - but YardE had gassed and made a shambles of R9.

Difficult to see where YardE goes from here as he's been found out. He will never beat a 'proper' boxer at World level and unless he wants to drop back to EU level doesn't have much of a future (for me).

Yes mate we knew he couldn’t box, but he did almost win , to say he has no boxing IQ or had trouble getting his offense off wasn’t the case as joshybullshit tried to imply .Experience will always prevail its how Kovlaev survived not being stopped. I watched zero YardE fights before Kovlaev and knew he wouldn’t win , you watched a bunch and thought he would , what gives with that , but now come like a jilted bride to trash him  :pms

I don’t know where YardE goes but with a proper trainer he can be better 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JoshB said:

I flat out cant watch the fight today. No time mija so it'll have to wait.

:chin but can spend the whole fukin day posting and playing with reps 

chicken shit lying asshole :slobkilla

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, JoshB said:

This is kind of confusing. So you admit that Yarde can't box. But then you take issue with me saying he has low boxing IQ? LOL

now that I read this I laugh , what is "box". and how the fuk did a guy with a shitty boxing IQ go 11 rounds with such an established champion :chin

shitty box IQ is conor mcgregor , getting carried then beat the fuk up 

Its pretty obvious yardE is not a boxer  ,  your mother could see that , not being a "boxer"  means he is stupid? :rofl think you need to understand what a "boxer " is before you tangle with me dumbass