LMWBXR

Shields VS Habazin title fight OFF

LMWBXR

I saw a video of coach Ali popping off to Shields very butch sister .... They were arguing from across the room. He kept saying "That bitch better sit her monkey ass down, stop acting like a man .. .know a women's place." etc.  I think it was Fight Hype or ES news with that video.. next scene he's on the ground bleeding.   All the big outlets like ESPN are calling him elderly, saying he was unconscious etc..., and feeling bad that somebody hit him... but maybe you shouldn't talk to ppl that way?  Shields camp said they had nothing to do with whoever hit him. Kind of interesting tho. He was fully alert and speaking as they hauled him to the ambulance.  :coffee . Link: https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/10/4/20899494/shields-vs-habazin-main-event-off-after-attack-trainer-showtime-broadcast-will-go-on-boxing-news

• Upvote 1

JoshB

Haha sounds like he got what he deserved. :cheah

• BS 1

blackrican23

mustbe the Flint water them people always hitting someone bare fisted ( see Andre Dirrell's uncle)  I saw video of  James Ali Bashir being restrained after words exchanged at the weigh in with Shield's sis

I was really looking forward to Shield's at 154 , she was looking amazing

• Like 1

mexfighter

I guess he was wrong...lol