In the current era , which fighter has defeated the most HOF worthy fighters

blackrican23

Compiling  a list to see who has defeated the most guys going to be or in the HOF currently since 1980.

all contributions are welcome and don't be afraid to nominate a guy as HOF worthy

Floyd  Mayweather-9 ( Chicanito, Corralres, Castillo,Gatti,DLH, Hatton ,JMM,Cotto,Mosley )

Roy Jones-7 (Castro, Hopkins, Toney, McCallum, Hill, Tarver, Trinidad)

Evander Holyfield- 7 (Foreman, Holmes, Bowe, Tyson,Qawi, Czyz, Moorer, draw Lewis)

Hector Camacho -7 (Limon, JL Ramirez, Rosario, Boza Edwards, Mancini, Duran, Leonard)

Manny Pacquiao -7 ( MAB, JMM, Morales, DLH, Cotto, Mosley, Hatton )

Oscar De la Hoya - 6(Chavez, Whitaker, Hernandez, Camacho,  Gatti, Gonzalez)

Michael Spinks -5( Lopez,  Marvin Johnson, Holmes,  Qawi , Mustfa Muhammad)

Thomas Hearns - 5 (Cuevas, SRL,Benitez,Duran Hill)

JC Chavez-  4 ( Chapo, JL Ramirez, M Taylor, H Camacho,) drew with MAGO and PEA

Terry Norris - 4 (SRL, Curry, Meldrick Taylor,  Jorge Fernando Castro.)

Bernard Hopkins - 4 ( Glen Johnson, Tito, Oscar, Tarver, Winky, )

SR Leonard - 4 ( Benitez, Duran , Hearns, Hagler )

Pernell Whitaker- 3 (JL Ramirez ,Azumah Nelson, Buddy McGirt) drew JC Chavez

Wilfredo Benitez -3 ( Cervantes , Palomino , Duran )

Kostya Tszyu-2 ( ma gonzalez, jc chavez,)

• Downvote 1

Thomas Hearns - 5 (Cuevas, SRL,Benitez,Duran Hill)

SR Leonard - 4 ( Benitez, Duran , Hearns, Hagler )

• WBF OG

Holyfield (Foreman, Holmes, Bowe, Tyson, draw Lewis) and very good comp Qawi, Dokes, Czyz, Moorer, Mercer

Holyfield (Foreman, Holmes, Bowe, Tyson, draw Lewis) and very good comp Qawi, Dokes, Czyz, Moorer, Mercer

just  who they defeated Mex and listed the number of wins and  guess draws count as well

• WBF OG

Camacho (Limon, JL Ramirez, Rosario, Boza Edwards, Mancini, Duran, Leonard)

• WBF OG

just  who they defeated Mex and listed the number of wins and  guess draws count as well

Evander beat all of them, but i'm not sure the ones outside the parenthesis are worthy of hof, thats why i called them good comp.

Evander beat all of them, but i'm not sure the ones outside the parenthesis are worthy of hof, thats why i called them good comp.

well done, tough them outside the box , Qawi , Moorer  Czyz , Dokes  I think are worthy, Mercer not so much. I might be to soft tho

• Members

ODLH-Chavez, Whitaker, Paez, Quartey, Molina, Hernandez, Camacho, Vargas, Gatti, Gonzalez...shit, he's really got many big names on the resume. Not sure if my man Sturm ever gets in but he should, he's def got the HOF-worthy credentials. He made 12 title defenses at least. Plus if we take into account that Oscar deserved those decisions against Trinidad and in the Mosley rematch...he got ONE HELL of a resume!:bow

• Members

Eugenia you list Ike Quartey as a HOF opponent??  What an Ike dickrider, fuckin guy lost to JLL by like 6 or 7 points!

Ok now, mrs. Kellerman, you don't have to be snide. :stir And another one of my favorites, Terrible Terry beat SRL, Curry, Meldrick Taylor, Simon Brown, John Mugabi, Jorge Fernando Castro and Maurice Blocker.

• WBF OG

Maurice Blocker deserves to be in the HOF about as much as I love Ivanna Calderon, Corrine Spinks', and Christine Byrd's styles.

Ok now, mrs. Kellerman, you don't have to be snide. :stir And another one of my favorites, Terrible Terry beat SRL, Curry, Meldrick Taylor, Simon Brown, John Mugabi, Jorge Fernando Castro and Maurice Blocker.

Castro and Blocker are questionable. I'd go Castro ( 130 wins , 90 ko's ) over Blocker , he's not HOF worthy

Maurice Blocker deserves to be in the HOF about as much as I love Ivanna Calderon, Corrine Spinks', and Christine Byrd's styles.

ok we agree , lets not discourage each other from at least nominating guys :tup

• Members

Does Rosendo Alvarez deserve to be in the HOF? He was the only one who managed not to lose to Finito Lopez in a fight.

• WBF OG

maurice fought tito....can't remember who else.  what happened to him vs tito?

B-Hop (Simon Brown, Glen Johnson, Tito, Oscar, Tarver, Winky, Pascal)

• WBF OG

Roy Jones (Castro, Hopkins, Toney, McCallum, Hill, Tarver, Trinidad)

Im amazed you left out Oscar from your list, Rican...but you ARE a Rican after all. :cop

not following you slayer?

• Members

not following you slayer?

In your list, THE LIST! You placed Fagweather at nr.1 even tho Oscar has more HOF wins.

nobody placed PBF or forgot DLH, we did a whole bunch in the shout yesterday and was just starting the list, didn't get around to Goldie again, and a bunch of others we named

as you guys help list them I am putting them up has nothing to do with being rican