Andrick "Tallz" Robinson

blackrican23

Tallz is a good kid, you will never hear him swear and speak ill of any one, he is about as wholesome as you get, he has been with me for about 2 years now, we are finishing up his ammy career this year then we will see whats up.

He is 21 years old and currently 150 lbs solid. as far as his height he is 6' 2" 

nice frame a lot of range to develop there , good luck with him.  I recall seeing one of his fights I believe you posted, he looked good there too

you talk about finishing up his amateur career , how many fights does he have ?

Tallz has 9 fights right now, I would like to get 12 to 15 more under his belt before the year is over, Yes he has a great boxers frame heigt reach and foot work.

Tallz is a good kid, you will never hear him swear and speak ill of any one, he is about as wholesome as you get, he has been with me for about 2 years now, we are finishing up his ammy career this year then we will see whats up.

He is 21 years old and currently 150 lbs solid. as far as his height he is 6' 2"

I guess he is a good kid to work with then G, how is he for taking onboard development/ criticism?

I guess he is a good kid to work with then G, how is he for taking onboard development/ criticism?

He is a great student in all aspects!