Live sparring today

GRIM

Tall Boy will be sparring this evening, he will be sparring a guy that is trained by a guy that trains boxers out of his garage, he is new to boxing and has talked with me at several ammy events before. He lacks experience in the training department, his boxer had sparred Velvet about 3 month ago and I was not really impressed, they guy is tall and fights short, and attempts to shoulder roll. This should be fun.

Peep the Gym Kam this afternoon around 4: PM Cali time

http://worldboxingforums.com/index.php?/cp/1-gym-kam/

I can wait around and have a :coffee we might be seeing a future world champion in the making and I can say I was one of the ones that saw it first :D

Besides I can tweet it again when it's up and running :D

I can wait around and have a :coffee we might be seeing a future world champion in the making and I can say I was one of the ones that saw it first :D

Besides I can tweet it again when it's up and running :D

Koolness :tup

Tall Boy will be sparring this evening, he will be sparring a guy that is trained by a guy that trains boxers out of his garage, he is new to boxing and has talked with me at several ammy events before. He lacks experience in the training department, his boxer had sparred Velvet about 3 month ago and I was not really impressed, they guy is tall and fights short, and attempts to shoulder roll.

so they wanted him to work with Tallz because he is tall himself? not bad either kid

I seen that leap over the top rope G :yess

I seen that leap over the top rope G :yess

I watch too many Klitschko's fights and see them tall fuckers stepping over the top rope, But actually the bell had just rang and my balls were itching so I thought why not scratch them the old fashion way off the top rope :?:yess

Yeah the guy did not throw too many punches and he did not initiate any offensive attacks he was pretty passive to tell you the truth, but heck work is work.

• 3 weeks later...

I can give you specs on Tallz as he is one of my boxers but the other guy is from another gym that comes to spar us.

Name: Andrick Robinson

Height: 6' 2"

weight 155 LBS

Stance: Orthodox

Record 7 |  2

Amateur

• 3 weeks later...

Cant recall we measured his reach a few months back, the measurement was from arm pit to fist. I'll get back to you on this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Cant recall we measured his reach a few months back, the measurement was from arm pit to fist. I'll get back to you on this.

The reason I ask is because I am the same height. If I could know their reach ( with shoulders and just arm) it might be an eye opener for me

• Members

Well, I am 6'2" tall. My reach is 79" fingertip to fingertip. These guys are 6'2" tall. If they have a similar reach, then it would be a huge eye opener. I never thought that I would be able to be that light.

• 3 weeks later...

What is Andrick's reach? They both look like they have pretty narrow shoulders, so about 74"?

Just measured his reach is 75" 3/4 but basically  76"