Comments, Suggestions and Info

GRIM

Ah now I see. Thank you. Sorry about the confusion there. I was trying to post this pic in the boxing section:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHbIv98CEAATX78.jpg:large

yeah understood, if you look at your link it has a :large after the extension .jpg :large is not an extension the real url should look like the below

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHbIv98CEAATX78.jpg

And the result is

BHbIv98CEAATX78.jpg

I cannot access the Den at this point it seems:

"No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off."

I'm on it

• 3 weeks later...

uh

if we are gonna have a countdown timer to Mayweathers fight could you at least spell Guerrero's name right?

signed WBF team :coffee

• 1 month later...

Hey G , can we disable sigs and avy's? cant seem to find it

If you mouse over the sig, you will see a slightly gray X to the far right, click that and you have a few sig visibility options.

Also in your UCP settings, there is an option "Ignore Preferences" you can add a specific user then have several options such as ignore 1. Posts 2. Signature 3. message 4. chat 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello! I was thinking that it would be neat to have a calendar here on the site that listed all of the upcoming fights? Perhaps it would show the main event and you could click on it to show the undercard?

Hello! I was thinking that it would be neat to have a calendar here on the site that listed all of the upcoming fights? Perhaps it would show the main event and you could click on it to show the undercard?

Cough!

Had a kid, marital issues, programming job and I didn't know anything, and lots of funerals.

Congrats and commiserations at the same time then dude!