PS4 due for release in 2013

Mofo2

The PS4 will go on sale later this year and it'll be cheaper than the Xbox One - $399 in the US, £349 in the UK and €399 - compared to $499 and £429. These pricing details were revealed along - at long last - with the look of the PS4 console itself, at Sony's E3 2013 press conference. Sony says the PS4 was designed with an overarching theme of a "frictionless and seamless" gaming experience. We've known that the PS4 will track both the controller in a gamer's hand, as well as their face, since the console's launch in Feb. But during his GDC talk Norden revealed some interesting ways that this technology will be implemented in games. Opinion Xbox One looking good but PS4 has the edge For example, the old multiplayer standby of split screen, divvying up television real estate when two or more players go at it, will be aided by this tracking tech. If a gamer gets up and moves right or left, his section of the screen will automatically be swapped. We should know a whole lot more when Sony gives its E3 presentation later today, so stay tuned for that. In the meantime, here's what we have so far...

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/ps4-release-date-news-and-features-937822

I love to be the first to grab consoles once released , but have learned that the next models are usually an upgrade in slimmer size and the bugs that pop up seemed to be ironed out

dropping out of the gate at 399$ is low for a debuting unit might have to grab one just on price for xmas

so I see you have resorted to try and troll every topic in all forums now :cop  very becoming of a mod I must say

think staff needs a meeting to reconsider things

you were a pity pick as mod being you had been passed over many years as a matter of fact I nominated you  :pms ,

hank was a pick of a deserving  bright poster , but we tried to keep as many members so you allowed you on staff 

you bring less to the plate then we imagined , with your keeping threads alive , but its only a matter of time Edward ScissorHands