Viloria v Estrada Result

Mofo2

Filipino boxing champ Brian Viloria on Sunday apologized to his Filipino fans for letting them down with his defeat to Juan Francisco Estrada in their WBO and WBA flyweight bout. In posts on his Twitter account, Viloria also congratulated Estrada for a good fight, even as he vowed to bounce back from his loss.

"To my Filipino fans, I apologize for letting you down. But I promise you, I will come back from this setback, and make you proud once again," he said. He also admitted his loss was a "tough pill to swallow," but doffed his hat off to Estrada.

"(The fight was a) tough pill to swallow, but my hats off to Estrada for a great fight. He earned it tonight. Time to rest and hopefully we can go at it again," Viloria added. "Mexico, be proud of your new champion. Like always, I will bounce back from this," said Viloria.

Viloria lost the titles to Estrada via split decision, 115-113, 111-116, 111-117, at the Cotai Arena at The Venetian resort-hotel in Macau. With the defeat, Viloria's record dropped to 32-4-0 with 19 KOs, while that of Estrada, 22, improved to 23-2-0 with 18 KOs. - GMA News

its was early Mex but Estrada broke and battered Viloria during 2nd half. wobbled a few times but not dropped , viloria finished lumped up Estrada look strong has legs like hamed