Adonis Stevenson-Tony Bellew Purse Bid on July 26th

blackrican23

www.boxingscene.com

The WBC have set a purse bid date of July 26 for Tony Bellew to challenge Adonis Stevenson for the light heavyweight World title.

Bellew claimed the mandatory challenger position by defeating Isaac Chilemba in a final eliminator at the O2 Arena on May 25, while Stevenson stunned former champ Chad Dawson with a first round KO to win the belt in his native Canada on June 8.

Stevenson has requested an interim bout against former IBF champ Tavoris Cloud in September but the WBC will only grant this if all parties are contracted to the Tony Bellew fight which must happen within 90 days of their bout.

I agree is this a money thing? where does Bellew /Stevenson take place?

is HBO pushing to get the Cloud fight and Stevenson looking payday ? 

• Members

id rather see him face cloud than bellend

:rofl But its gonna be a nice warmup for Stevenson, a preparation for Cloud.:cheah I reckon it won't last more than 5-6 rounds...7 tops.

I agree is this a money thing? where does Bellew /Stevenson take place?

is HBO pushing to get the Cloud fight and Stevenson looking payday

i dunno it makes money over here though,Bellew has a massive following that is growing

that's the thing Stevenson isn't giving Bellew home field , and surely Quebec isn't excited for that fight.

I think Adonis would go across the pond after getting some HBO money with Cloud , who isn't as easy a payday as this caveman thinks  

that's the thing Stevenson isn't giving Bellew home field , and surely Quebec isn't excited for that fight.

I think Adonis would go across the pond after getting some HBO money with Cloud , who isn't as easy a payday as this caveman thinks  

He said he will only come over here to fight Froch!

froch is scared to move up to 175

Froch has enough at 168 to contend with, he has no need to waste his time with paper champs like Clev or burned out pensioners lik Bhop, fear plays no part in it!

• WBF OG

Froch has enough at 168 to contend with, he has no need to waste his time with paper champs like Clev or burned out pensioners lik Bhop, fear plays no part in it!

apparently froch is aching for another schooling from ward. or an ass whipping from golovkin

Froch is a gimp, he's fighting Groves next apparently

Ward won't back up his mouth and come to he UK and Froch doesn't need to travel to he US so Andre can have his comfort blanket home advantage, thats where the trouble lies....Groves ain't ideal but he is a good fighter and just happens to be mandatory!

fuck Froch, i hate the big headed arrogant twat, hope Groves schools him

Another welsh boy hating on Froch.....no coincidence that it's another Cleverley fan I suppose :wave

Confident but fair for me, he gives credit when it's due but doesn't under sell himself, just the way most quality fighters have always been over the years!