David Haye on Board, Signs Contract To Fight Tyson Fury

blackrican23

www.boxingscene.com

Former two division champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) has signed his part of the contract to face heavyweight rival Tyson Fury (21-0, 15KOs) at Manchester Arena on September 28. The two boxers have been negotiating for weeks, but Haye has finally put his name to paper. But is there trouble brewing? Haye says there are rumors that Fury is now trying to face the man whgo beat David Price, twice, Tony Thompson.

"I've just signed to fight Fury on September 28, lets hope he finally agrees, and signs today, and he doesn't keep delaying. Word around "Camp Fire" is Fury is looking to duck me and fight Toney "The Tiger" Thompson. Lets hope they are just to rumours," Haye said on the social networks.

Haye posted a video of himself signing the fight contract on Instagram. And he said on his Instagram video: "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, what a beautiful sunny day it is.

"I'm happy because I'm about to sign a contract to fight Tyson Fury. We've re-jigged the contract so he's nice and happy. Here we go ... (signs contract) ... all done."

• Members

i thinks we may see hayes inactivity catch up to him in this one.

hes been a part time fighter for years

:rofl

Haye vs. Fury: Tyson Signs, Presser is Set For Thursday

http://www.boxingscene.com

Promoters Eddie Hearn and Mick Hennessey has confirmed that Tyson Fury has signed on the dotted line for a showdown with former WBA heavyweight titlist David Haye on September 28 at Manchester's MEN Arena venue.  Haye signed his contract yesterday, prompting Peter Fury, Fury's trainer, to tell BoxingScene that they were close to inking their side of the pact, and Team Fury have been as good as their word.

Fury, 21-0 (15), will hope to keep his winning run going, but London's Haye, 26-2 (24) is by far the Mancunian's stiffest test to date.  The 32-year-old former champion was in excellent form when beating Dereck Chisora by fifth-round TKO at Upton Park last July; Fury, 25, was floored by Steve Cuningham in their April encounter at New York's Madison Square Garden Theater venue yet got up to register a seventh-round KO win.

This meeting is bound to excite and the pre-fight press conferences may require a perspex screen a la Riddick Bowe versus Jorge Luis Gonzalez to seperate the two, as they have waged a war of words on Twitter in recent weeks and are both known for their colourful pre-fight antics.

An official press conference, where both fighters will be present, is scheduled for this Thursday in London.

• Members

I agree this fights gets me excited :box

A double KO would be perfect ending :duh

:rofl I doubt that it would end in a double KO.

If any issues with posting these then let me know mods as I'm a noob. Hope Haye sparks out Fury who is a limited talent & a complete gobshite

No problems with the vids scribbs alls good mate.....ohhh and I agree with your sentiments entirely :D

So besides all that, I was just thinking about the producer's mentality. I can see him pacing the location and thinking we need this to look more real. Quick some body throw a pair of mitts on the ring, and toss a medicine ball on the floor with a punching pad and lets roll with this interview.