Haye: Fury's getting knocked out pure and simple

Slayer

Haye stayed calm throughout the presser and just smiled and let Tyson ramble away, Fury really is insane with the shit he was spouting!

Fury didn't say anything too rough , just his usual WWE bravado . Haye did stay calm but there was nothing to react too really

Fury is one big ass mofo! not saying that his physical attributes will guarantee a victory. I mean Cunningham made him taste the canvas, But if Fury van use his physical attributes to his advantage he stands a good chance, especially is Haye's wittle toe is not healed.

Fury is one big ass mofo! not saying that his physical attributes will guarantee a victory. I mean Cunningham made him taste the canvas, But if Fury van use his physical attributes to his advantage he stands a good chance, especially is Haye's wittle toe is not healed.

I'm looking at this fight realistically....Fury has improved dramatically over the past 18 months both physically and technically and he has a big punch, but his tactics of leaning on and looking to land a big shot with every one he throws won't work with Haye, if he employs his jab and looks to fight at distance picking the right openings he could be effective, but the trouble is he isnt that intelligent to fight cautiously and work his way into the fight, so for them reasons alone I cannot see Tyson winning the fight against a much smarter opponent than he has everfaced before, and that's not evening talking about Hayes own strengths!

• Members

I'm looking at this fight realistically....Fury has improved dramatically over the past 18 months both physically and technically and he has a big punch, but his tactics of leaning on and looking to land a big shot with every one he throws won't work with Haye, if he employs his jab and looks to fight at distance picking the right openings he could be effective, but the trouble is he isnt that intelligent to fight cautiously and work his way into the fight, so for them reasons alone I cannot see Tyson winning the fight against a much smarter opponent than he has everfaced before, and that's not evening talking about Hayes own strengths!

I don't see it that way. I think his punching power is just decent, not that great.

I don't see it that way. I think his punching power is just decent, not that great.

I dunno mate I think he hits hard, his main downfall is the speed, they tend to be telegraphed but if one lands on Haye it will cause him trouble.....the landing cleanly will be the hardest for Fury!

• Members

I dunno mate I think he hits hard, his main downfall is the speed, they tend to be telegraphed but if one lands on Haye it will cause him trouble.....the landing cleanly will be the hardest for Fury!

The way i figure it, if Haye lands one clean bomb on him, he's gonna be allover the place and then the job is already half done.

The way i figure it, if Haye lands one clean bomb on him, he's gonna be allover the place and then the job is already half done.

Agreed on that!

• Members

Agreed

lets hope it doesn't take Haye 11 rounds to land that one bomb , Fury is bringing more than size to the dance like the other hairy beast Haye fought.

Haye can be more cautious than Hopkins and  PBF combined