Nathan Cleverly talking about his fight with Kovalev

Slayer

• Members

Rican picked cleverly to win this fight, maybe you two should do an av/sig wager?

Fine, wouldnt mind. I like both fighters here so it wouldn't be a defeat if i had to wear Clev's av.:cheah

• Members

i think it's a wager you may very well win 

what say you rican ?

we all know you have had cleverly in your stable for awhile now..

do you got enough faith in him to put your av & sig on the line  :?

Apparently NOT.:D

Kovalev is another overhyped fighter built up to put on a plate for Cleverley, I'm hoping he Knocks the fuck out the faggot but I'm not so sure!

• Members

Kovalev is another overhyped fighter built up to put on a plate for Cleverley, I'm hoping he Knocks the fuck out the faggot but I'm not so sure!

:chin I can assure you he ISN'T. Look out for Cleverly getting stopped for the first time. He will likely do well early on and last some time but in the end he'll get beaten down.

:chin I can assure you he ISN'T. Look out for Cleverly getting stopped for the first time. He will likely do well early on and last some time but in the end he'll get beaten down.

I have my doubts but I will take your word for it, more in hope of seeing the fucker get KTFO :D

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently NOT. :D

sorry tubby I ignored your thread as usual but it was brought to my attention that my name was in your mouf , so I will gladly accept any wager from you

love how I declined something I didn't know existed :slobkilla

Fine, wouldnt mind. I like both fighters here so it wouldn't be a defeat if i had to wear Clev's av. :cheah

Slayer Duck come back up your mighty words and its not a bet on a Clev avy

its winners choice of whatever the winner wants sig or avy  B)

Seems rican got ground down and backed in to a corner to take the sig bet :stir

actually ignore slayers threads , is that unbecoming of a mod?

should I read every thread as common practice :chin

actually ignore slayers threads , is that unbecoming of a mod?

should I read every thread as common practice :chin

It's a democracy around these here parts you can ignore what ever you want, even me too if you choose :coffee

It's a democracy around these here parts you can ignore what ever you want, even me too if you choose :coffee

yeah I will keep ignoring slayer , wont be missing anything.

his girlfriend will keep me informed of the goings on like he bought this to my attention :coffee

So Danny isn't shit but Kovalev is the goods? Sounds like typical double standard.

slayer is a euro , only they rate for him, santos in his avy is for a front

he calls me out for a bet then is too pussy to accept :meh

he doesn't like you he said in shout because of something you said about Zab, he is very insecure about blacks

google Capt Kangaroo to see what you have to fear , its his twin :ltup

I actually like most Euros besides GGG and I don't view Lucas as Euro, I'm assuming he got mad about that, I didn't even know about the shout but I can't stand these emotional Euro fans who get mad at statement of facts, the fact is Danny's resume is better than Kovalev's resume and this guys comments are based on something else.

Boxing is an emotional sport, we invest a lot of time and effort hugging our favourite fighters work with us :D

jump in the shout man , we talk about anything , love it when boxing gets main topic

Nahhhh you love it when little arguments kick off generally :D

• Members

slayer is a euro , only they rate for him, santos in his avy is for a front

he calls me out for a bet then is too pussy to accept :meh

he doesn't like you he said in shout because of something you said about Zab, he is very insecure about blacks

google Capt Kangaroo to see what you have to fear , its his twin :ltup

:rofl I wasn't paying attention to your posts, as usual. Your bet is on, jabroni!

• Members

hey tubby duck , bout time

not a clev avy bet , my choice of whatever I want

Fine, as long as its not a pic of someone fat.

Fine, as long as its not a pic of someone fat.

just a question, if your not tubby why let it bother you to the point of rage :meh