Garcia agress to Matthysse on PBF/Canelo card

blackrican23

seems GB is being a bit coy at the moment but FH sez its on , they are very legit source , as a matter a fact PBF uses them exclusive for his announcements

some money being spent on this card if its true

I trust Fight Hype as a voice for Haymon, if something is on there it's cause he wants it.

alright then new blood, welcome Oneshot :cheah

Lucas will make him his bitch. I don't see this going past the 8th.

I couldn't agree more and I'm gonna take delight watching him get his ass handed to him gift wrapped whilst his old man cries seeing his boy beaten to a pulp :D

• Members

I couldn't agree more and I'm gonna take delight watching him get his ass handed to him gift wrapped whilst his old man cries seeing his boy beaten to a pulp :D

:D Indeed.

Danny isn't Peterson, Dallas or Ajose, all of who have been dominated by fighters other than Lucas, Peterson was a good win but Bradley dropped him, anyone thinking this is easy work for Lucas is in for a surprise, what Lucas will get back when he throws is something he's never felt before.

Ortiz dropped Peterson twice as well

Oneshot got knowledge it seems from his posts ,a welcomed addition indeed, now if he would do an avy makes the site look better :D

Danny isn't Peterson, Dallas or Ajose, all of who have been dominated by fighters other than Lucas, Peterson was a good win but Bradley dropped him, anyone thinking this is easy work for Lucas is in for a surprise, what Lucas will get back when he throws is something he's never felt before.

Garcia is a lucky fighter and one I don't particularly rate very highly so a beating for him is well overdue and for me is most definitely on its way!!

I don't rate Danny very high on paper myself but explain how he's been lucky?

I can't :D I just have this overwhelming belief that he is :D

it dislike for his dad, which I am in agreement , but danny barely sez anything , but carries the burden of his dads shit mouth

and carries it very well

Appreciated I shall get an avi.

Not sure how this close match became the slaughter most are predicting.

Mostly built upon hate and a desperate desire to see it :D

most like to buy hype , and dislike Danny's pops

I had this 50/50 before it was even signed. Lucas lost to Zab and Devon for a reason , not just for the fuck of it. was the Alexander fight closer? yes  but Lucas did enough to lose, period

Danny beat a much better Judah as well

I have rooted against Danny , nothing he does seems outstanding, but he can pop and has a great will to win. can lucas beat him of course but the fight wont be easy like some clowns on this site think

something to be said about fighters that lose there biggests fights like macklin and maythesse and others that win

PBF will tell you about those bright lights

nah I don't deal with pussies like you , go slip on your TapouT thong and find an arm to dry hump tough guy :tup

Comparing GGG vs Macklin to this fight would be way off, I'd compare Peterson-Lucas to GGG vs Macklin, very good win but very few thought Macklin or Peterson would win. Some might even be tempted to compare this to a possible Quillin-GGG fight. Me personally I have two beliefs most don't I think Chavez Jr could beat GGG and Garcia could beat Lucas. Think about it both GGG and Lucas have faced smaller guys with many losses. GGG has never felt anything like Chavez with no head gewe, he has never faced a chin like Chavez Jr and he's never had the size disadvantage. All those things go for Garcia-Lucas, like I said Peterson was dropped by Bradley and he thinks he can fight Lucas brave? He was out of his mind he didn't have the power or chin to fight Lucas brave. I feel like we must over think it because I'm starting to see people say Lucas is the threat to Floyd and he will as avoid him, clearly people are getting delusional with the 5'6 Lucas.

good post man , gonna enjoy seeing you around the forum

• Members

most like to buy hype , and dislike Danny's pops

I had this 50/50 before it was even signed. Lucas lost to Zab and Devon for a reason , not just for the fuck of it. was the Alexander fight closer? yes  but Lucas did enough to lose, period

Danny beat a much better Judah as well

I have rooted against Danny , nothing he does seems outstanding, but he can pop and has a great will to win. can lucas beat him of course but the fight wont be easy like some clowns on this site think

:pms Are u kidding me??

a pussy am i ?

your declining a sig wager with me & im the pussy ?

& last week after saying how confident you were in cleverly to defeat kovalev you refused to do a sig wager with slayer for that fight as well. that's 2 refusals in 2 weeks from you.

seems to me you are the one acting like a sissy la la

afraid to make a little av sig bet with me or slayer  :slobkilla

I haven't refused shit with slayer stop talking outta your vagina , and yes tough girl your a pussy