Garcia agress to Matthysse on PBF/Canelo card

blackrican23

• Members

Zab Danny beat was in top shape , the Zab Maythesse LOST too wasnt

Yea, only difference was Zab that Lucas "lost" to was 3 years younger. :stir And still had enuff left in the tank to at least get a fake win over Lucas, that other Zab would just get destroyed in a few rounds.:wave

It wasn't a fake win Lucas didn't start trying to the 5th round and his fans wanted him to win just because. If Danny wins I'm sure we will hear it was a fake win.

you will get to know what type of poster this clown is and learn not to waste your time

no matter how much he youtubes and boxrecs he still doesn't know shit

it makes me shake my head that fights that even the ultimate come forward judge Harold Ledarman thought were close have turned into these huge robberies, there is a video listing Alexander-Lucas as the 6th biggest robbery in boxing history, Lucas fans seem to suffer from delusion.

TBH the Alexander fight is more suspect than the zab bout. I am not or have ever been on the Devon hype wagon and was rooting for Matttyesse to win but he allows rounds to go by doing nothing costing himself the fight

we don't ban here so no worries , but got guys who wont like your views or race if your not the color of perico

nah the site ADMIN/OWNER is a fair guy. we mods don't mind disagreements and will give a warning and temp timeouts if needed but no perm bans

disagree today and come back tomorrow as a new day with new disagreements

it makes me shake my head that fights that even the ultimate come forward judge Harold Ledarman thought were close have turned into these huge robberies, there is a video listing Alexander-Lucas as the 6th biggest robbery in boxing history, Lucas fans seem to suffer from delusion.

Gotta say that's a pet hate of mine, there have been many decisions that I have not agreed with and consider the outcome to be poor, but some of them have turned into whole scale fucking drama of daylight robbery on some forums....the worst decision I have seen is that old chestnut of Reid v Ottke, now that was truly fucked up!

you know I don't even got a problem if someone is rooting for a boxer who is there color but people be acting like they aren't. That no banning is cool most sites ban if you disagree with anything the mods think

we are liberal around here and have open disagreement, the only thing intolerable is racism for me, it's a nono....even staff have potshots at each other, have a look at the two pussies ripping each other at the moment :coffee:cheah

• Members

Really you should be building Danny up if you are a Lucas fan, because if he beats him you'll call it his best win.

Ahem...he'll be his best win for a while at least.:cheah

• Members

you one of those he beats Floyd guys?

Who, Matthysse? I never thought about it...maybe he can. But NO EFFING WAY is Floydy gonna fight him!:stir