Lundy dominates WBC #3 Ajose

blackrican23

After two straight losses, super lightweight “Hammerin’†Hank Lundy (23-3-1, 11 KOs) scored an impressive ten round unanimous decision over WBC #3 rated Olusegun “The Gun†Ajose (31-2, 14 KOs) on Friday night at Rockingham Park in Salem, New Hampshire. Unexpectedly one-sided fight. Scores were 100-90, 98-92, 98-92.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/early-results-from-salem-nh-213826

• Members

It wasn't an exciting fight. I watched it and found Lundy to be really slow. I think that Matthyse would be way too much for him.

• Members

Or maybe he wasn't that good, I love how GGG fans screamed ruined after Proska and now Lucas fans are saying Ajose is ruined are you capable of admitting the wins weren't what you claimed.

Or maybe its that you don't know as much as you think.:wave

• Members

It's pretty obvious that you have Lucas' penis in your mouth, I never thought Ajose was a great win Lucas didn't ruin anything, I know more than a fanboy like you.

To get a beating for 10 rounds didn't ruin anything and he lost his zero on top?:pms You really are full of it, arent you.

• Members

Just say you think he's white so you like him. If you think losing your 0 is being ruined than you are one of those new fans who think a loss means someone has been ruined or exposed it's pretty pathetic.

?Rofl?? Youve been talking to rican I see...talking classes from blk. :pms Well, wtv he says, im not biased THAT WAY, I happen to like quite many "coloured" boxers. Tarver, Stevenson, Rigo...just not Floyd. And you automatically conclude that Im anti-black because I don't hug Floyd's nutsack? I see we got a new candidate for the King Bonehead title.

Btw, I also think Thurman is the best new prospect, if he counts as coloured...guess he does.

• Members

I see you backed off that ruined non sense cause it exposed you as a casual.

Also Floyd isn't in my personal top 100 and I've rooted against him many times, but the way you Euros act like Lucas and GGG had better careers is an insult to boxing. Look in the mirror if you want to see an emotional biased bonehead.

LOL?!Come again?? You aware Lucas is from SOUTH AMERICA, not Europe! Despite him being of mainly Spanish heritage, he's not a Euro otherwise. You are making a right clown of yourself now. Better stop before it gets too much for you.:stir

• Members

Actually the reason I said you think Lucas is white is because you Euro huggers love to claim him, in the USA Lucas would be discriminated against by the same people who don't like Mexicans and blacks, the fact that you thought you needed to tell me where Lucas is from shows how over matched you are.

Thats coz those people are mental midgets and demented inbreds.

Fair enough I doubt if Danny knocked out Ajose we would say he ruined him, just statement of fact

damn another poster smacking Slayer around , :tup