Chisora KOs Scott in round six; Scott claims he beat the count

GRIM

DAM :fook

Former heavyweight title challenger Dereck Chisora (17-4, 11 KOs) scored a sixth round KO over previously unbeaten Malik Scott (35-1-1, 12 KOs) on Saturday night at the Wembley Arena in London.

Chisora pressed the action, but both fighters had their moments in round one. Scott had swelling under his right eye after round one. Lots of clinching. Scott seemed to be figuring Chisora out in round two. Chisora landed some good body shots in round four.

Close round in round five. Chisora had success bulling Scott into the ropes in round six and then Chisora suddenly floored Scott with a right hand. Scott didn’t seem majorly hurt but he watched the referee count to nine and got up too late! Time was 2:56. Chisora claimed the vacant WBO International middleweight title.

• Members

Idiotic ref, a guy is on his way up and gets there just before the count of 10 and what do you do?? You stop the fight! He looks TOTALLY ok and you stop the fight?!? Thats the worst kind of homerefing yet!

seen just the KD and count dunno something was up with Scott, maybe father time finally got him

Malik has been an enigma for years now

oh not what I meant at all , just a strange type of KD , him waiting to get up. Then being so calm at the outcome and then on twitter being so gracious , dunno just not Malik like this whole thing 

What an idiot to fail the Count when you are obviously good to go, the ref dearly counted 9 and out though so no contorversy just a dumb fighter that was ahead in the fight fucking up!

a dumb fighter that was ahead in the fight fucking up!

you had him up huh? I haven't watched full fight but even his biggest supporters like Ryan b had it even at best

you had him up huh? I haven't watched full fight but even his biggest supporters like Ryan b had it even at best

Nahhh he was up for me by two rounds, he was landing better quality shots, Chisora was rushing him but was only landing sporadically

he was up @ 9

plus the ref HILARIOUSLY went from 9 to 10 as fast as possible once he saw Scott getting to his feet. that was crooked shit.

He clearly counted 9 then waved out, its crooked in your mind thats all!

Bad ref and count, Scott was not hurt and out of it, he took the knee and rose as the 9th count began the ref  did not get to 10 and Scott was fully up

look how fast the ref went from 9 to 10, as soon as he saw scott getting up the fucker doubled timed it & got to 10 hella fast. shady as shit.

if you get to 10 & the guy is still down you wave it off.

if a guy gets up at 9 & is on his feet than you do not wave it off. Are you new to boxing?

Ive watched it a number of times now and the ref was pretty clear on his count, for me the mistake was the fighters and his corner who needed to be shouting him up at 8

• Members

He clearly counted 9 then waved out, its crooked in your mind thats all!

Why are you so strongly behind Chisora? That whole kd was bs! He hit him on the back of the head it seems, it was far from a clean kd and Scott was just too lazy getting up and was clearly in condition to continue. Just another ridiculous case of homerefing, which your country is fast becoming notorious for.

Why are you so strongly behind Chisora? That whole kd was bs! He hit him on the back of the head it seems, it was far from a clean kd and Scott was just too lazy getting up and was clearly in condition to continue. Just another ridiculous case of homerefing, which your country is fast becoming notorious for.

Chisora is a cock sucker no doubt, I'm forming an opinion on what I believe I saw and nothing else and what I saw was a fair count!

• Members

Chisora is a cock sucker no doubt, I'm forming an opinion on what I believe I saw and nothing else and what I saw was a fair count!

Well, ure wrong!:cop:D

Well, ure wrong!:cop:D

I guess that's a strong feeling by many regarding the count, but 9 and waved out is very much a normal practice to me!

• Members

I guess that's a strong feeling by many regarding the count, but 9 and waved out is very much a normal practice to me!

And thats wrong.:coffee