Tony Thompson-Kubrat Pulev winner to get world title shot

There was a question about whether the IBF would agree to sanction the bout as a final eliminator, but Chris Meyer of Sauerland Event, which promotes Pulev, told ESPN.com on Tuesday that the organization has signed off on the bout, which will produce a mandatory challenger for champion Wladimir Klitschko, who makes a different mandatory defense against Alexander Povetkin on Oct. 5 in Moscow.

"We now have received the sanction approval by the IBF," Meyer said. "We will continue with our plan to stage the fight on Aug. 24." and analysis on the world of boxing from ESPN.com's Dan Rafael in his blog.

Pulev and Thompson both signed for the bout last week, but it was contingent on the organization agreeing to sanction it, which it did Tuesday.

Price gassed last time out, nothing to do with the chin, on the contrary he was hit with some good shots and was still standing

so he's chinny and he gasses quick, great combo

:pms U are a jackass. Are u comparing Pulev to Price? If so, u are a goddamn RACIST!:angry2

Pulev doesn't impress me just like how Price winning prospect of the year was funny. One of us is racist.

Pulev doesn't impress me just like how Price winning prospect of the year was funny. One of us is racist.

Yea-YOU! You were the one who implied I was only behind Matthysse because Im Euro-the most ludicrous thesis I've heard so far. Thats what only a true racist would do.

Yea-YOU! You were the one who implied I was only behind Matthysse because Im Euro-the most ludicrous thesis I've heard so far. Thats what only a true racist would do.

You like GGG

You like Lucas

You like Kovalev

You like Pulev

You like Ruslan

Come on kid

You like GGG

You like Lucas

You like Kovalev

You like Pulev

You like Ruslan

Come on kid

And I also like Seth Mitchell. And Rigo. And Stevenson. And all those guys you listen happen to be GOOD.

And btw fool, Provodnikov is a MONGOL!:pms Omg, what a wally...

And GGG is mostly Asian and Lucas would face discrimination in the USA but you consider them white, that's why you root for them. Put your avi where your mouth is.

And GGG is mostly Asian and Lucas would face discrimination in the USA but you consider them white, that's why you root for them. Put your avi where your mouth is.

...u still don't make any sense, chumpy.:wave

Who da fuck is that guy on your avi? Are you for REAL??:pms Must be a joke, that what stands there.

He's a fighter GGG won't fight Able Sanchez is making excuses saying GGG is to big of a star, GGG fears him like you fear every black person.