Tony Thompson-Kubrat Pulev winner to get world title shot

He's a fighter GGG won't fight Able Sanchez is making excuses saying GGG is to big of a star, GGG fears him like you fear every black person.

:rofl Man, your show just keeps on rolling. Keep it up, you are giving me great entertainment!:D

Why won't Golovkin fight black Americans is he scared?

Er...because his division isn't exactly overflowing with them currently? Save for Quillin (who is half Cuban) there isn't anyone at the top of that division right now.

Er...because his division isn't exactly overflowing with them currently? Save for Quillin (who is half Cuban) there isn't anyone at the top of that division right now.

Well Stevens is there and if GGG beats him New York will start saying Quillin a punk.

Well Stevens is there and if GGG beats him New York will start saying Quillin a punk.

WHY should he fight Stevens? What did STEVENS do to earn that honour?? He needs to beat a few decent TRUE middleweights first, then maybe he will earn it. GGG has bigger fish to fry right now.:coffee

WHY should he fight Stevens? What did STEVENS do to earn that honour?? He needs to beat a few decent TRUE middleweights first, then maybe he will earn it. GGG has bigger fish to fry right now.:coffee

Who did Ishida, Rosado and Tapia beat?

You realize he's not Mayweather, he's not getting Quillin, Geale, Chavez or Murray so he should finally fight a guy who can hit back, do you know Stevens history? Do you think he is new?

And you got some nerve saying Stevens should fight true middleweights, Stevens made 168 pounders run he didn't pick on 154 pounders like Gaylovkin

Who did Ishida, Rosado and Tapia beat?

You realize he's not Mayweather, he's not getting Quillin, Geale, Chavez or Murray so he should finally fight a guy who can hit back, do you know Stevens history? Do you think he is new?

And you got some nerve saying Stevens should fight true middleweights, Stevens made 168 pounders run he didn't pick on 154 pounders like Gaylovkin

Ishida beat Kirkland, Rosado beat Sechew Powell and SAUL ROMAN, the same guy your beloved Stevens beat, yet at Roman's best weight. I don't know nothing about Tapia, but who hasn't had a bum or a two on his resume?? You tellin' me none of YOUR favorite champions did? NOBODY fights 100% top fighters.

Ishida beat Kirkland, Rosado beat Sechew Powell and SAUL ROMAN, the same guy your beloved Stevens beat, yet at Roman's best weight. I don't know nothing about Tapia, but who hasn't had a bum or a two on his resume?? You tellin' me none of YOUR favorite champions did? NOBODY fights 100% top fighters.

Stevens beat Roman who beat Ouma who is one of Golovkin's best wins, also he beat Boone who Koed Stevenson the175 pound champ. Trust me when I say Stevens would become Golovkin's 2nd best win if he beats him. Go look up The Chin Checkers you'll see a little guy battling giants

blackrican23

I'm quite enjoying the cat fight myself :coffee

has nothing to do with that , its all this hypothetical build up and tear downs

your little pet in a dust up is common :slobkilla

has nothing to do with that , its all this hypothetical build up and tear downs

your little pet in a dust up is common :slobkilla

I forgot you have never stirred things up a little, you tend to go along with everyone to avoid any fuss :wave lets forget it's the Internet and who really gives a shit anyways :coffee
blackrican23

I forgot you have never stirred things up a little, you tend to go along with everyone to avoid any fuss :wave lets forget it's the Internet and who really gives a shit anyways :coffee

like I said seems you live for the extra little tussles , that's what catches your eye

the boxing talk is what is embarrassing , but not like you would know :coffee

like I said seems you live for the extra little tussles , that's what catches your eye

the boxing talk is what is embarrassing , but not like you would know :coffee

I like the activity, that's the main thing for me on a forum with a small membership base, however regarding boxing talk, I forgot the only one who knows jack shit about boxing is you and your ladies Neil and mex :wave
blackrican23

I like the activity, that's the main thing for me on a forum with a small membership base, however regarding boxing talk, I forgot the only one who knows jack shit about boxing is you and your ladies Neil and mex :wave

I forget more than you'll ever know , we all know that but you can get your fancy all tickled as you wish. :cheah

I forget more than you'll ever know , we all know that but you can get your fancy all tickled as you wish. :cheah

Keep brushing your ego, that's all good with me :coffee