Alvarado-Provodnikov is 'made'

GRIM

Floyd ducked Kosta, Margarito,Paul williams and Sergio

I bet you'll claim Manny didn't duck Sergio or Paul

If Floyd makes 45 million for Cotto and Manny made 25 million the numbers don't add up.

post like this show how someone values tabloid head lines and message board gossip to be bible, I mean just add Wald pussy to the list of fighters both Manny and PBF ducked as well with your gossip theory mentality 

this board isn't a stepping stone to a gig on Wall st as a financial adviser  , you act as if you work for every promotional firm in boxing and sit and read the contracts before the firm does throwing around purses and contracts in everyone of your lame posts. We all read the same releases you do so your not breaking any news

maybe try  he said/she said as your username fits your style of posting

numbers don't matter? You are retarded they do.

sergio vs Manny was never discussed? Google it moron and Google whose belt Manny won in Dallas cause it was Sergio's.

Read my post again I said I didn't recall, I don't google shit and hop to boxrec to try and back up an argument that I'm getting my ass whooped in as you obviously have, I go off memory and occasionally I get things wrong, but not in this case, I've had this argument 100 times before with peeps that actually knew what they were talking about :tup

However....Numbers were used to cast a cloud over any negotiation, it's ironic that Manny came back with an offer that was Greater than Floyds and made Mayweather more money for a fight and he still never took up the option, so as I said numbers didn't matter, Floyd had made his mind up to protect the 0 and thats just what he did!

• Members

You are scum sucking faggot ass racist I spit fact you spit garbage you should google cause you don't know shit

:rofl This show just keeps on rollin'.

And your point is??? :wave

hey mate , you being on vacation and all , I gave him as deserved warning for addressing you as such without provocation . I think he thought he was addressing it to me

he has taken his ball and gone home its seems , no profane rants retorted to his juvenile "posts" and the daft fucker couldn't handle it :madlol

but of course he shall return at some point :cop