Bellew-Chilemba II is set May 25

blackrican23

A rematch and WBC world title eliminator between light heavyweights Tony Bellew and Isaac Chilemba has been added to the May 25 undercard for Carl Froch vs. Mikkel Kessler II at the O2 Arena in London on Saturday May 25. Promoter Eddie Hearn confirmed today. Bellew-Chilemba I ended in a draw.

only thing in that short a turn around that I think can change is Chilemba being more aggressive , bellew still wont have a clue as how to hit him

it will be a clear victory this time for Chilemba

Bellew wasnt aggressive enough, he moved in straight lines and didn't use his jab enough....come in at angles employ a better use of the jab and HE gets a clearer victory than I already believed he had :coffee

he was aggressive enough he was just was flustered not able to land , Chilemba landed 4 and 5 shots in a row when he punched , angles will play into his movement even better , as he is slick with his head movement , not blocking with his hands.

you had bellew by 5 points as you said , guess just mark the shut out on your card on april 8  then

it was 5-5 after 10 and as you said he won last 2 so it was 7-5 at worst for Chilemba

so many brits saw it the same , at least the ones without the homer aid

it was 5-5 after 10 and as you said he won last 2 so it was 7-5 at worst for Chilemba

so many brits saw it the same , at least the ones without the homer aid

It has nothing to do with homer, Chilemba only really laid a glove on Bellew the last 3 rounds so regardless of him making Bellew miss as much as he did, Bellew still landed more than Chilemba....I tend to mark a round on who lands more unless there are a number of quality shots within a round that turn the round in a fighters favour or close it as a draw, the simple facts are Bellew landed more than Chilemba did and there were very few quality shots landed by either fighter!

I didn't see the final punch stats , but after the first 4rds Bellew offered very little aside after the bell cuntism.... not a very good fight anyhow so I cant get my britches in a knot about it