Amir Khan named a 'glass-jawed con job'

Mofo2

BOXING AMIR KHAN was yesterday blasted as "a glass-jawed con job" by IBF world welterweight champion Devon Alexander's manager Kevin Cunningham, after Khan had accused the American fighter of "ducking" a proposed December showdown in Dubai.

Devon has earned to much respect as willing to fight anyone to be baited , when you've fought Bradley, Lucas?l, Maidana and Bailey after he ruins Mike Jones and you sign for Kell you good. Khan is the bigger star but this is Khan's only shot at Floyd.

Bradley ducked the shit outa Khan after calling him out for almost 12 months, otherwise he would be on Khans list by now!

Bradley signed with Top Rank and fought Manny for 5 million, that's not a duck that's a step up. Amir has a very good list for his age.

Ah so everything you post you spin into revisionist history :tdown

The facts ( quick go run and do your research ) is that after Bradley turned down 1.5 mil to fight Khan he took a forgettable fight with washed up Casamayor for 1 mil then ducked and jumped to WW while Khan was still trying to fight him AFTER that great performance against joel

the Pac fight didn't happen for well over a year later , your convenient placing of Bradley as a step up is more bullshit than your idol max Kellerman spews  but easy for you casual know it alls to spin to make your ROOKIE arguments fit

You got all butthurt over GGG, anyway the Casamayor fight was on Pac-JMM 3 and everyone knew he was up next for Manny, you can't duck into a fight with Floyd or Manny now because it's prize fighting get it?

tsk tsk your rather disappointing for such a youtube historian

you must contain some of your bullshit and stick to the bullshit you spewed before the next bullshit , facts were posted clear as day , just come off your high donkey and admit what you posted was revisionist CASUAL 3RD TIER BULLSHIT instead of say such mean things as butthurt :madlol

you really are the latest :lolatyou

You pretty much believe exactly what an hbo zombie believes you tellingly me getting 6 million for two fights is ducking are you new to money?

only zombie I know is some noshot dude

you don't bring shit to a debate up your game :pms

I don't give a fuk whatever it is your trying to spin , we were all around when Khan/Bradley was being surfaced try again :wave

You pretty much believe exactly what an hbo zombie believes you tellingly me getting 6 million for two fights is ducking are you new to money?

one mo time for you boxrec tech

the only FACT is khan offered Bradley his biggest payday not once BUT TWICE, while they were at 140

however you choose to spin it is your opinion

why not grab that easy 2 mill before moving up :meh

I don't like khan enough to set revisionist champs like you straight , lets move on to another one , start a few threads of your liking :ltup

You are so in love with ggg anyway stop hating on bradley he got a chance to get rich and took it

I will give you a verbal warning to start  box rec tech

this thread isn't about your agenda , keep to the topic

if you feel emotional about other fighters than feel fee to start a thread discussing them, you spew to much bullshit in one thread shit is ghey :gay

Hiding behind being a mod because you got no argument? Bet you thought khan was an ATG.

my argument on this topic is clear and smacks the fuk outta your revisionist bull shit

I see a lot of fighter make you all moist between the legs , like I said feel free to spout your bullshit in any thread you would like to create , but contain it to one topic :nice

I dont hide behind being a mod for anything :meh I spell it out and deliver see your warnings meter :ltup

Bet you thought khan was an ATG.

see you got the same recycled comebacks on the other forum too , surely you can do better :tup

I see you got to be gay for Golovkin to post here, cleary you don't have the ability to defend your hero.

see what I don't get is how you just think you know who likes who here and what fighter does what?

you look like a true ass clown son

Man you a bigger bitch than slayer

lol your the top bitch here in record time

come on box rec tech start some threads and prove something

• Members

Oneshot getting owned big time by rican.:cheah Rican, I've changed my whole picture of you...you said some sensible stuff there about Khan and Bradley.:tup

• Members

You only like Rican cause sucking Euro dick now, how do you duck into a 5 million dollar fight you dumb shit.

Easy, taking the easier payday against someone not as challenging...its called being a pussy.