Rosado sez GB offering peanuts to fight Quillin

blackrican23

Rosado was dismissed by max kellersmans MOUF PIECE aka NOshot , while throwing praise on chocolate ,  about  GGG having BEAT THE FUCKIN SHIT OUTTA KING GABE

but his nutsack flavor of the mouth ( see Petey ) is blowing up  Gabes phone trying to get the fight :meh

now max Kellermans MOUF PIECEC aka NOshot  claims  wasn't me :crackup 

Ha you are a 13 year old girl being fucked in your ass by Golovkin, your bitch ass will cry when he loses cum guzzler.

see your just trolling along using recycled lame lines , I mean are these "posts" supposed to upset me or something :meh

you try to hard , looking ass to the whole forum thinking you can get at me, you aint worthy :lolatyou

• Members

You are a little fag hiding behind being a mod. You are Slayer level.

Apparently, EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU are fags and racists here.:stir

You are a little fag hiding behind being a mod. You are Slayer level.

What exactly am I hiding from?

Are you yelling at your phone while typing your Ebonics? Seems your tough guy rages give you trouble typing coherent sentences, they might let you use your EBT card at metro pcs to buy a keyboard for that piece of shit

Well you are a little Nazi fag and they keep you around cause you have no boxing knowledge.

Mofo is a Pactard who is proud he doesn't know Martinez was stripped of his belt and it was given to Manny.

Rican is a 45 year old fag who is in love with Golovkin and hides behind warnings when I hurt his feelings.

You old ass queen clean that Euro cum out your ass.

like I said what is it I am hiding from? :chin

pull your skirt down honey , trick hoes like you I turn out , your warnings are for your attacks on other members , you want to hurt my feelings you got a lot of figuring out on how to do it , but you don't have the capacity to get it done

ADMIN/OWNER put the word out yesterday , which is rare, but more rare is seeing somebody recover when he drops the hammer

me sticking warnings down you throat like my dick is how you pimp tricks , remember I just let you make up your own bed but you wont get to lie in it

• Upvote 1