Stevens: Golovkin is a Hype Job, I'll Demolish His Ass!

blackrican23

www.boxingscene.com

Middleweight contender Curtis Stevens (25-3, 18KOs) is not scared or impressed with WBA/IBO champion Gennady Golovkin (27-0, 24KOs), regarded as one of the most feared fighters in the sport of boxing. On November 2nd in New York City, Stevens will get a chance to prove his point when he faces Golovkin in the ring. Stevens, scoring deadly knockouts since moving down from super middleweight, is very focused on testing the stability of Golovkin's chin.

"Who is scared of him? Nobody is scared of him. I've been calling him out. I have to go in there and show everybody that he's not like that, that he's overrated. I'm going to go in there and demolish his ass. He's a hype job....[he's been] fighting blown-up 154-pounders. But I'll give him credit - he's doing his job. But don't make it seem like he's some God when he's not fighting anyone. He's fighting 154-pounders. I'm going to go in there and do what I do best - check in and check out - and bring that belt back to Brooklyn," Stevens told BoxingScene.com.

"He can hit but we have to see him get hit. You've seen me get hit. Yeah, I've been down before but I get back up and fight. It's not whether he can fight, it's whether he can take a shot and withstand the thunderstorm that I'm going to drop on his ass. Come November 2nd he will be tested and he will be conquered."

Hell yeah the truth, I have shared this belief ever since his first fight on US Soil when Max basically give him a blow job during the post fight ring interview.

Max band wagon Kellerman: GGG is so great and hits so hard heavy weights don't want to spar him :facepalm

• Members

Thats so rich-the part with blown up 154-pounders, since he just beat SAUL ROMAN. :stir What a jackass moron. Can't wait to see him stretched out over the canvas.:cheah

• WBF OG

look at this asshole talking about hype jobs....does he not remember he was a "chin checka"?  talk about a hype job.

TBF some decent guys went thru the contender series, but Jesse Brinkley was Definitely not one of those 

I been seeing Curtis before Dame had Chekas, honestly him winning a world title would be nice to see but I think the hate and doubt in GGG ( seems he's the true under dog) makes me want to see GGG win

You big Marys better not come to this forum crying when 3G gets his ass handed to him from Stevens, mark my words blokes 3G is soon to be "0" G.

Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Stevens     :yess

You big Marys better not come to this forum crying when 3G gets his ass handed to him from Stevens, mark my words blokes 3G is soon to be "0" G.

You bought the hype ehhh G :cheah

• Members

All I got to say to this is-HAHA! In your dreams pal!:stir

You bought the hype ehhh G :cheah

Hype? come on bloke lets get real, Stevens was a house hold name before any one even knew GGG or anything about him.

• Members

Hype? come on bloke lets get real, Stevens was a house hold name before any one even knew GGG or anything about him.

Only because Golovkin got to YOUR house later than Stevens.:stir

This thread will be called upon after Stevens drop that left hook on Max Kellean's lover. Be prepared to bow down blokes mark my words well.