Jhonny Gonzalez Drills Abner Mares in One

blackrican23

www.boxingscene.com

By German Villasenor

StubHub Center, Carson, California - Jhonny Gonzalez (55-8, 47KOs) proved once again that he is one of the hardest punchers in the sport of boxing when he stopped previously undefeated Abner Mares (26-1-1, 14KOs) in the very first round to regain the WBC featherweight title. Mares was starting to warm up with his combinations when Gonzalez caught him cold on the chin. Mares went down hard on his back and barely made it up. Gonzalez went on the attack as Mares tried to fight him off, but Gonzalez dropped him hard for a second time and the referee waved things off.

mares%20gonzalez%20(14).jpg

mares%20gonzalez%20(15).jpg

mares%20gonzalez%20(2).jpg

• Members

Jhonny the legend!:bow I knew he could do it, just didn't expect him to do it in this fashion...amazing. I was just waiting for someone to come along and do this to Mares. Tho he looks like a nice guy, he just didn't deserve to get this far.

Jhonny the legend! :bow I knew he could do it, just didn't expect him to do it in this fashion...amazing. I was just waiting for someone to come along and do this to Mares. Tho he looks like a nice guy, he just didn't deserve to get this far.

really how so ? kids been good since he was a teen, even fought in the Olympics

now he sucks :chin

• Members

really how so ? kids been good since he was a teen, even fought in the Olympics

now he sucks :chin

You seen the Darchinyan fight and the first Agbeko fight? He couldn't beat Perez yet he beats Vic? No fucking way! That was a hometown decision if there ever was one.:slobkilla

Sorry he beat Darch at his own game out toughed him, first Agbeko fight you want a low blow ruling called for him to lose, not because he was losing the fight, then he clearly dominated the re match

Mares ain't finished yet you can keep your hate level set to maximum

• Members

Sorry he beat Darch at his own game out toughed him, first Agbeko fight you want a low blow ruling called for him to lose, not because he was losing the fight, then he clearly dominated the re match

Mares ain't finished yet you can keep your hate level set to maximum

Outlowblowed him, you mean? :slobkilla He didn't beat Vic and that "knockdown" he got acknowledged was not a knockdown but Vic's knockdown of HIM was a beauty! :cheah Vic tried to fight the real way but the dirty bastard just fought the only way he knew-dirty. And still lost.

Outlowblowed him, you mean? :slobkilla He didn't beat Vic and that "knockdown" he got acknowledged was not a knockdown but Vic's knockdown of HIM was a beauty! :cheah Vic tried to fight the real way but the dirty bastard just fought the only way he knew-dirty. And still lost.

:ban  TBH that's one of your better hate rants , ALMOST would revisit  the bout and match scorecards , but we have done that before :stir

I have only watched Darch/Mares once , the night they fought , I feel very comfortable Mares won

• Members

:ban  TBH that's one of your better hate rants , ALMOST would revisit  the bout and match scorecards , but we have done that before :stir

I have only watched Darch/Mares once , the night they fought , I feel very comfortable Mares won

Thank you!:D I did my best.:P