Maidana-Broner confrontation in Las Vegas

blackrican23

maidanabroner-confrontation680.jpg

During Thursday night’s fight card at the MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas, Adrien Broner and Marcos Maidana exchanged strong words and challenged each other to fight on Decemeber 14th.

Broner then tweeted, “Man I almost just knocked @ChinoMaidana out just now!!!â€

Maidana responded, “This liar Broner said he almost knocked me out today. What a liar! He was white like the snow. I told Broner to talk in the ring December 14.â€

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/maidana-broner-confrontation-in-las-vegas-226086

• Members

Nothing would please me more than to see this dipshit Boner stretched out on the canvas...preferably after having done the chicken dance first!:stir And I believe Maidana can pull that off.

Nothing would please me more than to see this dipshit Boner stretched out on the canvas...preferably after having done the chicken dance first! :stir And I believe Maidana can pull that off.

I would like to see the same but Maidana aint the one to do it!

• Members

I would like to see the same but Maidana aint the one to do it!

Garcia and Matthysse can do it but I doubt Boner is gonna be in a hurry to fight either man!:coffee He only took on Maidana, a puncher, because he knows he can't box. This is the first puncher he is fighting since Ponce De Leon, another limited boxer.

• Members

seems everyone has forgotten Broner can fight, and just trash him because of his persona , neither Garcia or Mattyesse would beat him

Lol, u sure of that? Seems U forgotten how he was outboxed by PDL and Paulie. Well, being outboxed by Paulie ain't such a shame but by a NON-BOXER such as PDL...really embarrassing.:stir

seems everyone has forgotten Broner can fight, and just trash him because of his persona , neither Garcia or Mattyesse would beat him

I agree and disagree, the Paulie fight highlighted his vulnerabilities....the kid is good just not as good as usually gets portrayed!

Really only thing he did wrong against Paulie was not be aggrresive enough but he was hardly outboxed. Maybe all that Jessica talk took him outta his game somewhat, but that's about it

I dont think he was outboxed, he merely showed someone with clever boxing skills can comfortably beat him, lets face it Paulie is a good solid fighter and he is quick but he aint at a level that should have caused Broner as many problems as he did, especially if Adrien is the quality of fighter that he is purported to be!!  

what problems did paulie cause broner , besides some bullshit judges card? cj ross caused PBF the same problems then.

broner looking for the homerun and not being active enough was on him not paulie , he hit him easily when he wanted to , and paulies punches to the arm were hardly a force.

only place paulie gave broner problems is in that space on top of your neck :coffee

Broner was shown to be a fighter that cannot handle sustained pressure without leaving himself open, Paulie worked his body for fun and switched to the head with ease, this fight clearly showed that if and when Broner meets an opponent who can use speed and movement he will struggle big time, that's besides casting doubt over his power transferring to 147!!! 

Broner won a couple of rounds more on my card, that fight was very fucking close so to dismiss it as not being a fight that caused Adrien problems is quite fucking ridiculous!   

• Members

He's just an immature brat who's also incomplete as fighter and that has already been well proven! I piss on him. And every idiot who dared compare him to Mayweather! Thats just ridiculous.

He's just an immature brat who's also incomplete as fighter and that has already been well proven! I piss on him. And every idiot who dared compare him to Mayweather! Thats just ridiculous.

I like your hate :pms