Floyd Mayweather Dominates, Decisions a Game Canelo

blackrican23

www.boxingscene.com

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Before a loud sold out crowd, Floyd Mayweather Jr. (45-0, 26KOs) won a twelve round majority decision over previously undefeated Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-1-1, 30KOs) to pick up the WBC/WBA/Ring titles at junior middleweight. The scores were 114-114 [criminal score by judge CJ Ross], 116-112 and 117-111 for Mayweather.

It was a boxing match, as many had expected, and Mayweather took control early with the more accurate shots. Mayweather was really letting his hands go in the fourth, throwing combinations with both hands to land on Canelo's head and body. Mayweather continued to dominate in the fifth and sixth, with Canelo attempting to change the tide. Mayweather was anding some very eye-catching punches that Canelo was unable to avoid. Canelo found a fr trickles of success in the eight. He was still outboxed for most of the three minutes.

Nothing changed through ten. Canelo made an honest effort, he never stopped trying, but Mayweather was too fast and too accurate with his counters. Canlelo was going hard to the body in the eleventh, with Mayweather not being affected by any of the punches and coming back with shots of his own to the head. Canelo was going out fighting in the twelfth, trying to land a big shot, but that shot never came with Mayweather realizing that he likely swept the fight and mostly coasted while being defensive.

Well once again the hype job was rendered useless in the ring against Floyd, Mayweather made it look too easy, it's funny after the fight no one mentions the major points that the refer to pre fight. You know things like

Floyd is getting old. Canello has youth size and strength advantage, all that talk goes away right after Floyd's hands are raised.

This Alvarez bum just let his whole race down. He did not even try to push the button because he was so mesmerized by Floyd's technique and speed, When Floyd would pressure him with the jabs then follow with some light combos Alvarez froze up like a deer in some bright ass halogen head lamps. 

I wonder who the 46th victim will be? I would really like to see Khan wearing the 46th on his fore head :esmile

Well once again the hype job was rendered useless in the ring against Floyd, Mayweather made it look too easy, it's funny after the fight no one mentions the major points that the refer to pre fight. You know things like

Floyd is getting old. Canello has youth size and strength advantage, all that talk goes away right after Floyd's hands are raised.

This Alvarez bum just let his whole race down. He did not even try to push the button because he was so mesmerized by Floyd's technique and speed, When Floyd would pressure him with the jabs then follow with some light combos Alvarez froze up like a deer in some bright ass halogen head lamps. 

I wonder who the 46th victim will be? I would really like to see Khan wearing the 46th on his fore head :esmile

OUCH !!!

Deserving ouch I say m8, they hyped this red head guy like he was god, just because he has freckles and read hair and is loved by all of Mexico. This is America and it takes more than that shit to be good :palm

• WBF OG

. This is America and it takes more than that shit to be good :palm

wait, I had no idea Grim was Angel Garcia.

• WBF OG

you're acting as if all this is new news. 

on the race thing, are you talking about the white race or his nationality?

you're acting as if all this is new news. 

on the race thing, are you talking about the white race or his nationality?

I was referring to the race he belongs to, I believe he is Mexican? from what I experienced they favored him not based upon his abilities and or skills but because he is Mexican.

post-1-0-21670500-1379291735_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1