Estrada returns to hero’s welcome

blackrican23

4913estrada00t.jpg

Newly crowned WBA/WBO flyweight champion Juan Francisco Estrada arrived Monday afternoon at Hermosillo International Airport in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico where he received a hero’s welcome from a huge throng of press, friends, family and fans. Estrada (23-2, 18 KOs)

“We are very pleased with this victory, since we were told we would go against Viloria I knew I could beat him with my boxing. It was a tough fight, but the whole plan went well. The fans in favor of Viloria never intimidated me. I listened to my corner, applied it and now we’ve achieved our dream of being world champion,†expressed Estrada, who was mobbed by fans who wanted to congratulate him.

“I would like to defend as champion in the new baseball stadium (in Hermosillo).†Estrada added that it would be a great satisfaction and if a proposed Sonorense Fight Night could materialize.

“I am very happy to be back at home, and especially after accomplishing what I promised, which was to give my best effort and give everything in the ring for the championship. Viloria is a great champion, but we knew we could beat him and we did it. For a few days we’re going to my native Puerto Peñasco, “Estrada said.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/estrada-returns-to-heros-welcome-184807

Yeah that seems to be the general opinion, I just see a fighter that was desperately under estimated!

didnt know that was  the general opinion , just know its mine