Groves: Froch has regressed

Mofo2

George Groves ramped up his war of words with fellow Brit Carl Froch ahead of their hugely anticipated fight by claiming his opponent has regressed. Groves fights Froch for his IBF and WBA super middleweight titles in November, with tickets for the Manchester clash selling out in 11 minutes.

“Carl Froch is limited at best,†the 25-year-old told Gareth A Davies and Eddie Hearn on talkSPORT’s Fight Club. “He’s certainly not world class when it comes to technical boxing and he’s actually regressed throughout his career. He’s got this hard man image and he plays up to that.†Londoner Groves is unbeaten in 19 of his fights so far; winning by knockout on 15 occasions and has the chance to enhance his reputation with victory over the 36-year-old Froch at the Phones4U Arena.

“Carl, for all he has achieved has a superiority complex. He sees himself a level above everyone else and a level above what he actually is. “He needs to somehow comprehend that I am here justifiably, that I’m worthy opposition and I’m also going to bash him up, embarrass him and take his belts. “At some point that will dawn on him and that’s when anxiety will set in.â€

Read more at http://talksport.com/boxing/exclusive-groves-froch-has-regressed-13101363900#qhkjwBQ1BbJE91SS.99

• Members

Slayer just jumps from one bandwagon to the other, he selects a fighter to follow based upon their success

Hahaha, omg! When did I last do that? Whose bandwagon did I jump from last?:stir

Hahaha, omg! When did I last do that? Whose bandwagon did I jump from last? :stir

Your all over Stevensons bones and have been for a couple of months and when you hug on to a fighter all logic goes out of the window with you :wave

• Members

Your all over Stevensons bones and have been for a couple of months and when you hug on to a fighter all logic goes out of the window with you :wave

Really, only U are still WILFULLY so thick that u just WON'T admit Stevenson is the real deal! Grow da fuk up!:facepalm

Hardly a regression in the Kessler re-match for Froch, his quick start and aggression was the key to victory . He used the same style to massacre Bute so in his last 2 fights he is as good as he has ever been ( lets not even count Yusef Mack as a fight )

Groves is spot on about the  superiority complex  â€‹but its how Froch has been able to maximize his non technical style. Froch makes adjustments in the ring as good as anybody , even in his loses Groves better have more then one gameplan for this fight.

Groves has the talent if the bright lights dont get to him he can win 

Really, only U are still WILFULLY so thick that u just WON'T admit Stevenson is the real deal! Grow da fuk up! :facepalm

You don't get that your the thick fuck here do you, you spend your time hating on Froch because you don't like his personality and dismiss him as a good fighter, ive not done that about Stevenson he can fight, but the real deal because he beat Dawson and Cloud :pms

• Members

You don't get that your the thick fuck here do you, you spend your time hating on Froch because you don't like his personality and dismiss him as a good fighter, ive not done that about Stevenson he can fight, but the real deal because he beat Dawson and Cloud :pms

Thats still better than a frightened Bute and MACK!:stir

Thats still better than a frightened Bute and MACK! :stir

Look at the last 6 fights both men have faced, their is no comparison to be made here unless you are imagining Stevens with his cock in your mouth dribbling all over your face :coffee

• Members

Look at the last 6 fights both men have faced, their is no comparison to be made here unless you are imagining Stevens with his cock in your mouth dribbling all over your face :coffee

You are going too far now, BROTHER! Watch it. And its STEVENSON, not Stevens. Stevenson completely DESTROYED his last 6 opponents, Froch has had a tough fight against a faded Kessler where he took a lot of leather in the last 2 rounds and he also got owned by Ward before that. Not saying thats a shame but you started this factoid thing.:wave

You are going too far now, BROTHER! Watch it. And its STEVENSON, not Stevens. Stevenson completely DESTROYED his last 6 opponents, Froch has had a tough fight against a faded Kessler where he took a lot of leather in the last 2 rounds and he also got owned by Ward before that. Not saying thats a shame but you started this factoid thing. :wave

Look at the levels both men were fighting at, your a lost cause, you don't like Froch I get it but you are getting so fucking boring recycling the same shit continually!

• Members

Look at the levels both men were fighting at, your a lost cause, you don't like Froch I get it but you are getting so fucking boring recycling the same shit continually!

BAH! Abraham, ancient Johnson, Mack and Bute the pussy are nothing special, I wouldn't put them above the likes of George, much less Dawson and Cloud.