Mayweather Jr 148.2 LBS

GRIM

• WBF OG

he's at weight nearly a month before the fight. yet people wonder why he struggled with cotto and the ghost of delahoya at super welter

I still got Floyd and Pac on my banned list until they fight each other.  they both helped ruin boxing a little bit for me

Floyd has been motivated by money, it was him that turned down over 60 million to face Manny!

Uhh lets not forget the simple request of Mayweather pertaining to random testing,the same request that he made to others that fought him and these others did not have a problem complying with :tup

• WBF OG

I always said Pac vs Mayweather would have been boring.  Them not fighting actually kept the anti-boxing brigade from having more ammo against boxing.

Floyd has been motivated by money, it was him that turned down over 60 million to face Manny!

sure bob , whatever you say :smokey

Uhh lets not forget the simple request of Mayweather pertaining to random testing,the same request that he made to others that fought him and these others did not have a problem complying with :tup

the 60 million offer was never factual ,  Pactards clung to that like a fly on shit , when senile bob babbled that shit and when Golden had him to prove it , he couldn't , didn't .

boxing is alive and well for me I was never in belief that those 2 guys made boxing , respect both of them equal and have been a fan of both , hate pactards more tho

• WBF OG

dunno about mayweather jr turning down 60 million dollars but i know for a fact pacquiao turned down 40 million flat, which wouldve been the most he ever made in his career. if he werent with arum i guarantee he'd have accepted that. 

dunno about mayweather jr turning down 60 million dollars but i know for a fact pacquiao turned down 40 million flat, which wouldve been the most he ever made in his career. if he werent with arum i guarantee he'd have accepted that. 

Floyd was offered the terms and turned Them down, you have no more evidence the 40 mill was genuine than I have the purported sums offered to Floyd were, both camps have talked about the other turning the fight down, I guess it's down to who you believe!