I thought he was a bad motherf***er

GRIM

Floyd Mayweather Sr. on Brandon Rios

Once again nothing but the truth :tup

By Edward Chaykovsky

Floyd Mayweather Sr., father and trainer of Floyd Mayweather Jr. (45-0, 26KOs), said Manny Pacquiao's dominating victory over Brandon Rios is not enough to earn him the biggest fight in the sport. Pacquiao returns on April 12, while Mayweather is back on May 3. He says Pacquiao looked very good in the contest, last Saturday night in Macau, but attributes the impressive performance to Rios' stylistic flaws.

Mayweather Sr. says he expected a lot more from Rios.

"Brandon Rios can't fight and that's my honest opinion, based on what I just saw from him. I don't see no skills, I don't see no knowledge of boxing.  I think Manny looked very, very good against him. Manny moved how he wanted to. He touched him when he wanted to. Manny was doing everything, moving side to side, giving him angles and cracking him,"

"The dude to me didn't win a round. It was a total shutout. [Pacquiao] could have fought another guy and there might have been a problem, but this guy didn't really hit Manny with anything. Manny ain't ready for [Mayweather]. He wasn't ready for when he was doing his thing and from what I seen the other day - Floyd would do him the way [Pacquiao] did Rios."

"The way [Rios] was running his mouth, I thought he was a bad motherf***er. I wanted to see what the f*** he could do. I thought this motherf***er would really put something down man. This motherf***er started off running with his hands tucked above his head. Come on man, that was a comedy act."

"I don't call that redeeming yourself. I don't believe beating someone like that would get you Floyd. Maybe he could do something like that to fight someone like [Canelo] Alvarez or [Robert] Guerrero. If he whoops one of them, then it's time to get it on. That's what he better do. If he wants to have any chance [of getting Floyd], he better whoop one of them."

I can't believe after so many years some still are crying he ducked/scared if Manny .

This isnt even going down that line.....to say that Manny hasn't earned this fucking Mythical shot at Floyd is retarded....he has done more than any other fighter has ever done in their careers as a whole to be able to share the ring and Floyd ducking him for years being absolutely true is just a side issue

Let him rematch Bradley, thats the fight Manny needs to focus on, it would do great sales also, If he beats Bradley and Bradley's boxing style then maybe but he is not worthy of Maywether at the moment, and lets not be fooled by the easy victory against the human punching bag Rios.

Let him rematch Bradley, thats the fight Manny needs to focus on, it would do great sales also, If he beats Bradley and Bradley's boxing style then maybe but he is not worthy of Maywether at the moment, and lets not be fooled by the easy victory against the human punching bag Rios.

He doesnt need to do fuck all...Floyd is talking about fighting Khan.....that blows any bullshit the Mayweathers are talking out the water!

If he doesnt want to fight Manny fine.....but dont talk bullshit inbetween!

• WBF OG

He doesnt need to do fuck all...Floyd is talking about fighting Khan.....that blows any bullshit the Mayweathers are talking out the water!

If he doesnt want to fight Manny fine.....but dont talk bullshit inbetween!

why even waste any breath or brain power considering the matchup. bob arum is still alive isnt he?

Pac vs Bradley or Provodnikov  is a ton more exciting than PBF vs Khan , Garcia or Ortiz.

W3rd :tup Pac V Bradley II is where it's at right now.

why even waste any breath or brain power considering the matchup. bob arum is still alive isnt he?

Ive given up on this fight years ago, I just find it annoying that the 'he needs to earn a shot' bullshit is still being thrown around!!

Ive given up on this fight years ago, I just find it annoying that the 'he needs to earn a shot' bullshit is still being thrown around!!

I agree Pac , regardless of losing to Timmy the Head and JMM, doesnt need to earn anything he is just as viable as any rumored PBF foe

I agree Pac , regardless of losing to Timmy the Head and JMM, doesnt need to earn anything he is just as viable as any rumored PBF foe

Exactly rican.....the usual who ducked who shit is irrelevant, because when its all said and done, if the fight was to be made now he more than has the credibility to share the ring with Floyd on career achievements alone!!