Kirkland Vs. Tapia

LMWBXR

• Members

Did anyone see this?  Are there any links to clips yet?  Was it a good fight?  I saw the shot of the TKO and that's it.  I am eager to see the rest of the fight. I love Ann Wolfe's crazy training and it sounds like she and Kirkland are a good team  :box

• WBF OG

to think there are fans that rather see fighters like richar abril and rigondeaux instead of action fighters like kirkland.

fuck me!

Tapia had no buisness being on HBO, the bright lights melted him in 2 rounds.

nice criminal corner treating swelling with a water bottle and ignoring they witnessed a massacre , they need to be fired .

305 shots eaten in 5 rounds , god damn

• WBF OG

Tapia had no buisness being on HBO, the bright lights melted him in 2 rounds.

nice criminal corner treating swelling with a water bottle and ignoring they witnessed a masacre , they need to be fired .

305 shots eaten in 5 rounds , god damn

that last shot to the chops right after the ref stopped it was brutal. 

Tapia blew his load in the first 2, I was really hoping he could sustain but Kirkland's no stop pressure broke him down greatly, Tapia's corner needs to consider paying closer attention to what is going on in the ring with their boxer, or seek another line of work.

• WBF OG

please boxing gods, make a kirkland/canelo fight so we can see canelo cry in the middle of the ring.

please boxing gods, make a kirkland/canelo fight so we can see canelo cry in the middle of the ring.

Yes boxing gods I want this also, and then maybe Canelo will disapear :esmile

• WBF OG

to think there are fans that rather see fighters like richar abril and rigondeaux instead of action fighters like kirkland.

fuck me!

abril sucks. still dont understand how you can compare him to a legend like rigondeaux.   i like to watch kirkland and rigondeaux, in fact i wish a guy like kirkland was at 122 pounds.  what do you think would happen to him?  he'd get KOd

• WBF OG

who the hell has canelo ko'd worth a damn?  who has he beaten in his own weight class worth a damn besides trout who turns out isn't all that good anyway?

• WBF OG

i didn't see donaire get knocked out, did you?

donaire went into a shell.  kirkland would never do that. he'd just walk into shots and get KOd early 

• WBF OG

as if his bombs wouldn't land flush on rigo.  rigo would start fighting like richar abril after getting tagged by kirkland.