Tapia widow marries his half-brother

GRIM

:fook

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - The widow of world champion boxer Johnny Tapia has remarried.

KOB-TV reports (http://goo.gl/LJCYM9) representatives for Teresa Tapia confirmed Sunday that she married Johnny Tapia's half-brother, Jeffrey Padilla.

Tapia spokesman Julian Jiron says the marriage came ''out of love, respect, and the preservation of the family and Johnny's legacy.''

A wedding photo showed Teresa Tapia and Jeffrey Padilla joined by Johnny's sons, Johnny Tapia Jr. and Lorenzo Tapia.

In a statement, Teresa Tapia said she decided marrying Jeffrey Padilla would be best for the children, for a continuation of their sense of family.

Johnny Tapia died at his Albuquerque home in 2012. Investigators said there were no indications of a drug overdose or alcohol use but that the 45-year-old former fighter likely developed medical complications from past illegal drug use.

At first I thought Thats as fucked up as it gets, why would you disrespect the lad like that....then I thought what a fucking life she must have had with Tapia and all his fucked up problems, so fair enough!!

then I thought what a fucking life she must have had with Tapia and all his fucked up problems, so fair enough!!

Yeah I am sure it was not a walk in the park, Johnny was off the hook..

Yeah I am sure it was not a walk in the park, Johnny was off the hook..

For sure mate, he was fucked up on drink and drugs for years, must have been a fucked up life all round!

• Members

PLEASE, some respect for the great Johnny Tapia, whose WHOLE life was nothing but tragedy and mess...sure would like to see YOU do any better. :cop

PLEASE, some respect for the great Johnny Tapia, whose WHOLE life was nothing but tragedy and mess...sure would like to see YOU do any better. :cop

I already have...ive never been a drug addict, ive never be an alcoholic, ive never beaten a woman and I never tried to commit suicide because of the issues i brought upon myself because of a fucked up life...I dont steal, I dont abuse and I have a comfortable life financially!!

• Members

I already have...ive never been a drug addict, ive never be an alcoholic, ive never beaten a woman and I never tried to commit suicide because of the issues i brought upon myself because of a fucked up life...I dont steal, I dont abuse and I have a comfortable life financially!!

But did your mother get killed when you were a boy and did your father die before you reached adulthood? Nope.

But did your mother get killed when you were a boy and did your father die before you reached adulthood? Nope.

So thats an excuse for his Life??? many people have real issues in their life and they dont turn out to be the fucked up individual he was....i can respect hiim as a fighter but as a person he deserves none!

• Members

So thats an excuse for his Life??? many people have real issues in their life and they dont turn out to be the fucked up individual he was....i can respect hiim as a fighter but as a person he deserves none!

Yea, thats good...shit some more on a dead guy! Isn't that typically SCOUSE.

what does either one of your arguments have to do with her sucking his brothers dick?!?  its Johnny's fault ?

as fukked up a life vida loco put her threw, last thing she should want is another one from that fukked up family in her life or between her legs :tdown

• Members

what does either one of your arguments have to do with her sucking his brothers dick?!?  its Johnny's fault ?

as fukked up a life vida loco put her threw, last thing she should want is another one from that fukked up family in her life or between her legs :tdown

Haha. I dunno, why is she with his half brother then?

Yea, thats good...shit some more on a dead guy! Isn't that typically SCOUSE.

Im not shitting on anyone....he has universally been recognised as a fucked up individual and my point it doesnt give him or anyone an excuse for what they become is more than valid!