Nobuhiro Ishida to campaign as a Heavyweight

asianboxing

Ishida, best known for stopping James Kirkland in a round, will be hoping to begin a new chapter of his career at Heavyweight. Ishida will need to pass a public sparring session on January 11th to become a licensed Heavyweight though the expectation is that if he passes this session he will be challenging for the Japanese national title on April 30th.

asianboxing

Well fortunately his timing is good because we have real crappy heavy weights right now so he will just fall into place :nice

Sounds like he's only targeting the Japanese national title so I doubt he cares too much about the HW's from Europe and America. To me, it seems like a "let me fight for the national HW title then I'm going to retire"

blackrican23

Sounds like he's only targeting the Japanese national title so I doubt he cares too much about the HW's from Europe and America. To me, it seems like a "let me fight for the national HW title then I'm going to retire"

actually his 202 lb doesn't look bad  :meh  PED's anyone :?

how is the "heavyweight " Japanese scene? his goal seems realistic