Brook- Alexander postponed again...or off?

This is really fucked up for Brook, so this shit Alexander appears to be pulling must be penalised, he should be forced to reimburse the cost of he training camp by the governing body and if not sanctions put on him!

Bad luck for Brook, good to see Alexander is moving on, i do hope someone punches him in the throat to mute the fucking noises the idiot makes when he punches, seriously after the very first Alexander fight i watched i have never watched another with the sound on, he's one annoying bastard

Brook getting injured was probably the best thing to happen to him Layton, Alexander would have slapped him a round like a Bitch!

Alexander wouldn't have slapped him about, Devon is shyte

And Kell has fought no one of substance!

Devon is good against people who come forward with little thought process, IE Urango and Maidana, he does badly against people who can think and move, best performance he had was vs Mathysse and i thought he lost that fucker. Agree with the Kell situation though, he struggled against Carson

Hank Mccoy

Devon isn't great, but he is pretty damn good. Aside from the Bradley fight where he kind of quit, the guy has taken on tough opposition and came out on top. He had a few questionable decisions, against very good opposition, he has beaten solid tough fighters and not many others in boxing have taken on a string of opponents like he has.

He is very good, very fast hands, good feet, sharp puncher but not too much pop, yeah he grunts alot but he knows how to spin his guy and he knows when to tie up even though he might do it a bit to excess, but he has faced very big punchers and his chin has taken everything so thats solid. Alexander doesn't gas out, but Kell Brook has been known to and he almost dropped a decision to Carson Jones who is solid but no world beater. People went from overeating Alexander a shit ton, to under rating him horribly after the Bradley fight, Kell Brook doesn't have one quarter of the resume Alexander has and frankly he doesn't appear to have more talent either. Alexander is a humble kid, very hard worker, might not be spectacular in one area but he covers his bases well and if your only loss is to Bradley after the fights hes taken then he is pretty damn good.