Angulo can knock Canelo out says Khan

Mofo2

“I’m expecting Angulo to be the aggressor in the fight and for Canelo to try and counter and use his boxing skills,†Khan said. “Alfredo’s skills are underrated and you don’t really get an idea of the subtle things he does really well until you get in the ring with him. He’s got serious power in either hand and has the ability to knock Canelo out.â€

Thoughts :box

Fair question-has Angulo the chin to withstand the Power of canelo I guess you are referring to-im not sure tbh

Well I did not see this "power" against Mayweather did he leave it at home that day? Mine Tyson has power real power not Max Kellerman claiming the power real pop and power

Well I did not see this "power" against Mayweather did he leave it at home that day? Mine Tyson has power real power not Max Kellerman claiming the power real pop and power

One performance doesnt define a fighter, especially when its in defeat to p4p!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • WBF OG

angulo had a terrible trainer. if his plan was to "weather the storm" early on rather than letting his hands go with hard shots when he's his most effective and powerful then hunter is a bigger dullard than i first suspected. 

Agreed that was not the Angulo that we are use to seeing on the ring he was way too passive and his punches had no bad intentions

I was impressed with Canelo - looked strong and moved well at the weight. Angulo looked sluggish and was eating shots. 

I had no problems with the stoppage, as Angulo hadn't won a round and the doctors and corner were looking to stop the fight. The referee got some grief but was showing compassion to a beaten man.

Not sure about the stoppage being legitimate if I am honest!