Anne Wolf: I’d f*ck Ronda Rousey up

GRIM

I would greatly love to see Wolfe fuck that bitch up :esmile

UFC Women’s Bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey recently made headlines when she stated that she believed she could beat Floyd Mayweather Jr in a fight.

Those comments were of course taken out of context, as in the video you can see that “Rowdy” is clearly joking and is actually completely afraid to fight Floyd standing, saying she would ‘bear crawl’ to him hoping to get the fight to the ground.

Apparently Rousey’s playful comments did not sit well with former women’s boxer Anne Wolf, who told reporters that she would â€œF*ck Rousey up!”.

Here is how it all went down:

Anne Wolfe was in Las Vegas for this past weekend’s Boxing bout between Canelo Alvarez and Alfredo Angulo. She was eventually interviewed by the media while hanging out with Brandon Rios. After Rios said that Wolfe was the only female that really scares him, the interviewer asked what would happen if Wolfe fought Ronda Rousey.

Wolfe quickly interrupted Rios’ answer with a very simple answer, â€œI’d fuck Ronda Rousey up, he don’t even gotta say that.”

Asked if she meant MMA or boxing, Wolfe responded, â€œI don’t give a fuck, we can meet in the streets. I don’t disrespect or nothin but…”

When Rios said that â€œMMA is kind of like street fighting,” Wolfe one more time stressed her ultimate feelings on the matter, â€œI’d tear that ass up.”

This might be the making of something at a catch weight :esmile

Anne Wolfe Fires Off On Ronda Again: “I’ll put that hoe straight to sleep” 

Wolfe’s initial comments towards the women’s UFC bantamweight champion yesterday, where Wolfe had been quoted as saying she would “fuck Ronda Rousey up”, if the two ever met in combat. Not quite content with those deep and thought-provoking words of wisdom, Wolfe has apparently taken to everyone’s favorite medium, Facebook, in an attempt to further solidify her scholarly status:

“4 or 5 reports told me that Ronda Rousey said she would stop me in a boxing match so my reply I would fuck RR up I dont like this kinda shit because once you put my name in yo mouth like that that disrespectful then I will no longer treat like a lady she better know her place and stay in it next time she vetting cuss out to the fullest… In a boxing ring I would put that hoe straight to sleep… I never call anyone out so keep my name out yo pie hole I’ll whoop her ass in the street 2!”

Judging by the grammar and spelling used in the above “paragraph”, I can only assume that Wolfe had either suffered multiple strokes while typing this post, or was content to simply roll her face over the keyboard and stick with whatever popped up in the text box.

I honestly don’t see Ronda giving this even two seconds of her time, but just in case she does have a few words for the retired boxer, we’ll keep you posted.

• 1 year later...