I'll fight Carl Frampton in Belfast, says Santa Cruz

Mofo2

"I will fight Frampton in Belfast. He is my number one choice and I want to defend my title in July. I will come to Belfast if I get the biggest purse of my career," revealed Santa Cruz.

• WBF OG

Moffy, is that code for "The judges will be ultra-biased just like the Beltran-Burns fight"?

Moffy, is that code for "The judges will be ultra-biased just like the Beltran-Burns fight"?

I think the crowd can sway the judges on the tight rounds for sure.....The Irish are an extremely partisan crowd and especially when it comes to Frampton he wont know what hit him the first time a punch lands he will be swept away with the crowds support!!

havent seen frampton but I hear he is pretty good. A Hagler / Minter type crowd would be fantastic

is this a main event fight out there mofo ? Santa Cruz got 500K last time out.

It will definitely be a main event mate, Frampton is building quite a following and im sure they can top his last payday for sure!

• WBF OG

if its eddie hearn, santa cruz will have to literally kill Frampton and will still come up with a draw......maybe.

so Hearn is Uk's Golden Boy and Warren is Top Rank ? Slayer told me once i cant remeber

so the fight stands a chance to be made

When he jumped ship to Warren his main British rival Quigg went the other way....its a shame that the chances of this happening are remote!!