MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS SUSPENDS TWO FIGHTERS

blackrican23

Sources close to the situation have informed us that super middleweight Luis Arias and jr. middleweight Chris Pearson have been suspended by Mayweather Promotions after testing positive for marijuana. Both fighters were scheduled to appear on the undercard of this Saturday's Mayweather vs. Maidana event.

According to one source, both fighters were placed on suspension "until further notice" nearly two weeks ago by Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe and President Floyd Mayweather. It is unclear at this point if their two fights will be replaced with other bouts.

[uPDATE] After repeated efforts, FightHype.com was able to get in touch with Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe, who responded to this report. "Floyd and myself took swift and severe action in placing both guys on suspension upon finding this out," Ellerbe commented. "Neither Floyd, nor myself, condone this kind of behavior and we excpect our fighters to conduct themselves like professionals inside and outside the ring."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16809.html

Good call i say. You can say alot of things about floyd, but he is a true proffesional.

Yeah Floyd is a Pillar of the fucking community!!

You cant question his work ethic & discipline when it comes to his job. Floyd would never in a million years test positive for weed.

No he would have it out of his system beforehand!!

Floyd was feinting smoking pot on the last ep a bit too real like he knew what he was doing from experience : :rasta

HEH ! you on it G ...... notice too I think in episode 1 he was telling one of his harem thots that he knows she smokes weed and be high all the time  :rasta

So its decided....Floyd is a Pot user that gets his way around the testing....WBF has spoken :D

mofo you make me want to drink, and I do not drink  :D

mofo you make me want to drink, and I do not drink  :D

Blame Floyd G....he is the persistent Marijuana user that has burst your bubble :coffee